Reviews for Cry Little Sister
SilverDragon13 chapter 15 . 2/2/2013
I LOVED YOUR STORY SO FUCKING MUCH XD Please make a sequel PM me if you do XD
Queen Serenity chapter 15 . 4/8/2012
I feel like I really would have liked to have seen Sheryl live... at the very least, Max's reaction is needed.
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 15 . 7/18/2009
Really good fic. Poor Wanda though lost her mummy.
00Gabriel00 chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
Oh...I like. Very interesting story. The inferences to the movie were plentiful but not too annoying or childish. Coolness
Ghostwriter chapter 15 . 12/30/2006
Great job. As for any story suggestions, I'm all tapped out. I'm workin' on my a story for Criminal Minds right now. Catch ya on the flip side.
SandraSmit19 chapter 15 . 12/30/2006
Continuing is a good idea. I enjoyed this fic and a movie fic with Wanda in it would be great.
ToImagine-ToDream-ToLive chapter 15 . 12/30/2006
Funny thing, I was reading this the other day wondering when you would update again and then *poof* you update. Pretty sweet on my account. Very good story though, I'll be watiting for another fanfiction.
HermioneandMarcus chapter 15 . 12/30/2006
Please Write all of them for me. I really really really really loved this story. Can not wait to read all of the story's.
Marius Creb chapter 15 . 12/29/2006
A perfect ending to a perfect story. Write one about Alex.
Marius Creb chapter 14 . 12/29/2006
Lovely. I can't wait to read the epilogue.
Witty Nickname chapter 15 . 12/29/2006
Gah! You're ending here?

Then yes, you must make a sequel! You can't just let it end here!

I think a movie version with Wanda is a good idea, you should go for it. Also, showing them finding Laddie would be cool too, I always like reading different versions about how they found him.

Anyhoo, I hope you make a sequel no matter how long it takes ya... I'm willing to wait for it :o)
Rebekah Weasley chapter 14 . 11/9/2006
Watched The Lost Boys last night, thought I'd finally review...

Anyway, great story, enjoyed chapter 14!
Witty Nickname chapter 14 . 9/12/2006
Ek! Another cliffy! That is so evil!

~*sighs and puts away fork and ketchup bottle*~ But since I tend to do that myself I guess I can't really complain.

lol Nice chappy! I was kinda shocked at her mom dying though, I thought she'd last a little longer... anyhoo, update again soon! :o)
Ghostwriter chapter 14 . 8/29/2006
Hey, it makes sense to me. And yay! The Boys get a new sister! Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
009900990099 chapter 14 . 8/28/2006
Good Chapter! I like how she loses her original tie to the group (her mother)and becomes a full vampire all in one sitting...so now they have to accept her as one of them (though I think they were getting closer to that point already)...but the chapter was so short! I understand time restraints, trust me (I have a sequel to start myself. *sigh*) But could the next one maybe be a tiny bit longer? lol.

-Rai