Reviews for No Girls Allowed
Kyaa I think I'm falling in love with your writing! *glomps*

Kai x
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
lindajrjt chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Wow cool story now we know what men do when the ladies are away!
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
That was a very nice story. Surprising where you took it, and a good journey from beginning to end.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Nice one. Enjoyed it a lot.
krysalys chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Yup, it's more than just bruised mae egos as to why our boys weren't happy with that planet, I bet. How could anyone be all right with forced labor of ANY sex?

*snicker* Get your mind out of the gutter, my friend.

WAIT, what am I saying? Get it back in there, get it back! NOW!

Right, off to bed like I said a story ago. *chuckle*

Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Aww. How nice. Being together is fun but sometimes, girls need to be girls and guys need to be guys. It's necessary for good sanity. :D

PurpleYin chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
That was such an amazing friendship fic. Adored it all, everyone got some well deserved rest. :)
Jaws chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
I like it, it was very cute . . . but "Horton's"? Where I come from we call it "Timmy's" . . . perhaps it's a maritime thing . . . wouldn't be the first time . . . Keep up the good work : )
szhismine chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
aw great fic! :)
Elisa chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Great story! Ended with a bittersweet touch! Really good touch! Thanks for this story!
kate chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Lovely! I especially adored the idea of Rodney and Carson being able to drink Shep and Ford under the table.
mouse8 chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
I just like the idea of the female dominated planet - just kidding. I think the women of Atlantis would realise that discrimination of any kind is wrong just like they do in this story, but the boys night out is a lot of fun!
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Good one! I think I'm going to need a cold shower after imagining Sheppard's "Neanderthal grunt". I'm curious, though. We know Ford admitted to the Garth Brooks. Who liked Chicago, who liked Vivaldi, and who liked Earth, Wind, and Fire? :-)
obsessedwithscifi chapter 1 . 5/26/2005