Reviews for The Rough Road to the Stars
Uftaki chapter 3 . 3/13/2009
So very sad... but so wonderfully written. Each of the characters was deftly handled (I can understand Karsh's anger, sadness and frustration over the situation, but I think he'd understand an 'accidental battle death' better than most. Perhaps, once the grief passes, he'll apologize to Serge - he should!).

It was a real gutsy move to kill Glenn, and keep him dead, throughout everything, so I have to give you kudos for that. You did a good job, writing everyone as they struggled with their guilt. It was a very somber, and touching fic.

It had it's moments of amusement, too, though... mostly with Van's sarcasm, and the few comments regarding Norris (especially with Riddel's comparison, as he was helping her off the boat). X3
Ryuuko1 chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Again, so very sad. Well written, but very sad.
Yuki Tsukihana chapter 3 . 8/8/2005
ahh, so sad ;_; I'm actually a nice supporter of Serge/Glenn, but so sad that you only realize his feelings for Glenn after he's dead.

nicely written, it was, though. keep writing like that :3
BooBerryMuffins chapter 3 . 7/31/2005
Great job, I really enjoyed this.
Crossing Dreamer Silverdramon chapter 3 . 6/21/2005
so sad but it's a bit of a happy ending eh? But there's no mentioning of Kid aww now that's sad. I wonder will there be another sequel or is that just it?
Inq chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Ah. Beautiful. And a bit sad, too. Please write more. I love Glenn so much! *huggles Glenn* _
Crossing Dreamer Silverdramon chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
aggh so sad. Not to liking the shonen ai stuff though but it's okey. So is there more to this or is it some sort of one shot?