Reviews for Neji x Shikamaru Short Stories Drabbles 20!
animelover123 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Awesome I love neji and shika
nejixshika fan chapter 5 . 12/3/2007
How dare you abandon poor Shikamaru and Neji like that? This fanfic is great, and I chanted 'Apple Juice' many times, but you still didn't update! T-T And now that I checked, the last time you updated this one was two years ago! o Please, please update!
reaper118 chapter 4 . 10/9/2007
ARGH! Why would you chose to abondon the story here, this is most displeasing _
Heosic-chan chapter 5 . 8/20/2006
Whoa, whos that? O.o

Luv this, please update when u can.
Heosic-chan chapter 4 . 8/20/2006
Poor Shikamaru... Ino wants to know! XD
Heosic-chan chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
Night Cross chapter 5 . 3/12/2006
*wails* how could ya just leave off like dis? anyways, dis story is really cool!
feli-chan chapter 5 . 3/2/2006
i super love this pairing. its been ages, please update soon... i want more nejishika-ness... please * *
Hyper Chef chapter 5 . 2/4/2006
Apple Juice!

/looks for the next one/

Aw /waits patiently/

These are so awesome! I dunno why, but NejiShika is so hot. Write on fellow fanship worshiper! /cheers/

Hyper C.
Udyjay chapter 5 . 10/20/2005
D:? Who's trying to rape Neji? Is it Shika gone mad? Or someone who REALLY HASNT SEEN Neji in a while? D: UPDATE.
NokireiSumi chapter 5 . 10/20/2005
WHY HAVE YOU STOPPED? *Fist shake* Write! D: Who's molesting Neji? AH! *explodes*
Udyjay chapter 4 . 10/4/2005
XD INO! She's so right. And I hope it stays that way. D Cause, Shika is uke. Period. XDD He's probably too lazy to be seme anyway, XD.

Anywho's, update! I WANT MORE, HORR!
Udyjay chapter 3 . 9/29/2005
x3! YAY! That's probably the BEST dance ever! Buahahaha. XD
Udyjay chapter 2 . 9/28/2005
OHYEAH! XD *dance* Shika so got him back! XD

You're right, we do need more NejiShika~! We FUCKING NEED MORE. I want NejiShika sex on a platter! XD

Udyjay chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
x33 You made my fucking day, man. This is so...CUTE. AND HAWT. XD I love this line: “Think what you like, that’s what you always do. I love cheesecake as much as you love to have sex. So go back to what you’re doing and talk to the clouds.”

XD! HAH! Good one.

Anyways, I'll keep reading and reviewing, if you keep updateing!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »