Reviews for Wanderer and Waverer
fefesg chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
"Embrace long desired, desperately craved; now promises only emptiness." beautifully and poignantly summarised.. makes me feel sad again thinking about Kaoru's tears in that scene. Thanks for writing such short beautiful pieces -
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Beautiful!
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
helpless, hopeless, heartbroken... exposed

feel the pain... the truly talented author elicits emotion and feelings in the reader.

ginny
nebulia chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Wow. Very, very pretty, very eloquent despite the brevity. I'm impressed.
Warg chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Wow!

poetry.. drawing, vivid, powerful... and so wat if i am repeating myself... _

"Embrace long desired, desperately craved; now promises only emptiness."

simply beutiful
I Heart Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
I like this one too. I only have the manga (They took it off the air before I really got interested... curses. Just enough to remember Kenshin's speech patterns, Sano, and Shikijo, for whatever reason...) and that it is one of the scenes I find myself flipping too quite often. *blushes* Eloquent. Slightly abstract. Moving.
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Darn! Now I wish I watched the anime; I only read the manga.
Teigh Raisa chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
I especially liked: "Embrace long desired, desperately craved; now promises only emptiness." That was a very beautiful line, one I had to read over and over until I was satisfied with knowing it.
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
You did an excellent job of delving into this brief scene. Your depiction of Kaoru's feelings was very nice. Unfortunately, I don't much like Kaoru. I consider her to be an incredibly immature, weak person with major anger management issues. Yes, she does have some good points, such as her willingness to accept a person for who they are, not who they were. But she is definitely not one of my favorite characters. However, that said, I still feel that you wrote a very true-to-the-episode scene and I applaud your incredible talent at creating these short, vivid ficlets. Thanks!
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
You capture the intense bittersweet irony of this situation so well in the line,"Embrace long desired, desperately craved; now promises only emptiness." Lovely.
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
What a lovely rendition of the scene where Kenshin takes leave of Kaoru. It was like reading poetry! Good job!
SiriusFan13 chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
This was beautiful and amazingly powerful. no speech necessary to show her thoughts and agony at that precice moment. EXCELLENT job. i love the idea that she's been waiting so long for that hug, only to recieve it when it means he's leaving.

amazing...

sirius
Khrysalis chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Beautiful. There is no better word.
lolo popoki chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Oh my... that really was beautiful... You're just so good at these!