Reviews for A Ghost of You Part II
Billie the fourth sage chapter 5 . 4/9/2007
HEY! As long as you're the author, you can make Marty do whatever the hell you want, so... Or is Marty you? So you are your character, or what? Anyway, tell me if you're updating or making a new chapter, I'd really love to read it!
Nicole chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
take away bad words and its the best i've ever heard!
KittyKat chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
this story is very interesting even though its my first fanfic,hope you keep writing your pal KittyKat
Gijinka Renamon chapter 5 . 9/13/2005
Not bad.
HazelEyed Freak chapter 5 . 7/3/2005
It better be continued, or I'll kill you! Just kidding. Or am I? Can you make it just a teensy bit longer? Please? And Alex is my favorite character too.

HazelEyed Freak
Groove chapter 5 . 6/14/2005
Excellent story, mate!
Ominae chapter 5 . 6/13/2005
The camera reference from one of the MM episodes when Martin, Diana and Java had to go to the Blackwater Lodge in BC to trap a ghost inside!

As for TS reference in Tangling with Shadowlaw, it's with the lines when the girls get trampled by Mandy in her Tai Chi Kwon Do (Did I get this right?) form.

Sam: Stop it Mandy! We don't want to hurt you.

Clover (Getting up): I do!
KukiWally4evuh Numbuh 34.1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2005

Mat49324 chapter 5 . 6/13/2005
It was great. Does this mean this story is over and done with? Or is there a few more chapters after this one? If there is more chapters coming up pretty soon, update with them real soon. If not, make that new story soon, and remember to tend to your "The Chicago Mystery" story real soon. I'll be sure to know when it's updated because I'm going to put that story on my story alert list. See you soon, Marty.

Mat49324 chapter 4 . 6/7/2005
Okay okay. Great chapter. BTW, I get my own ideas from a video game I play, an idea while I'm sleeping, or whatever I want. What did you mean when you said "I tweaked it a bit"? I hope you really update soon with the final chapter. See you later, and thanks for saying that you'll review my fics when you have the time.

Ominae chapter 4 . 6/7/2005
Nice update! The camera reference is there, huh?

Anyway, thanks for the comments. Looking forward for more TS/MM action later.
Mat49324 chapter 3 . 6/4/2005
Great chapter. Still on pause? For how much longer? It's good that you don't have any idea what happens next because you know what, it doesn't give readers like ME and everyone else any idea about what happens because it leaves us in questions and stuff, and keeps us waiting until the author updates with the next chapter. Thanks for reviewing my fanfic; Really appreciate it, and I'm working on the next chapter right now. Update real soon, and I'll be sure to update and check it out when I can.

Ominae chapter 3 . 6/2/2005
Almost forget. Wondering if Mark (Not me!) will make an appearance. He he! Just let me know if it's possible. Then, kudos anyway. Can't wait to see if Martin's gonna do the camera trick again! _
Ominae chapter 3 . 6/2/2005
Been a while since I've heard from you.

Thanks for reviewing "Tangling with Shadowlaw." Kinda helped. Got 2nd and 3rd chapters up now. BTW, you should check my other Martin Mystery stories and I've got a story called "A Reflection" from the Spriggan manga. Might break your heart. Just read and leave a review when you can, aight?

Almost forget, a typo as usual.

acing - should be aching. I know you can take care of that. Ciao!
Groove chapter 3 . 6/2/2005