Reviews for Love is a Dangerous thing
Nakida chapter 17 . 2/4/2013
I cannot stop laughing. Ash... in a LOINCLOTH?
Nakita chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
This is just epic. I love the way Poppy and Mare teamed up against a certain sexist lamia.
nickytexter chapter 7 . 1/28/2012
ash is to pretty to get beaten up stop it!
nickytexter chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
pleeze when u write more dont put ash in to much pain it makes me mad! and yor story sounds interestin!
kartie chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
cool this is so cool
L J Shan chapter 17 . 5/20/2010
I loved that ending! It was so corny but so cute at the same time!
zedii chapter 17 . 4/9/2010
Great storyy! one of my favourites :D
Furtively Lethargic chapter 18 . 12/19/2009
OMG! the BEST!

I would definately want to LITERALLY see Ash in a loincloth!

That would be so hilarious!

hope you make more stories!
KittensHavClaws chapter 17 . 10/10/2009
OMG i love this, definatly should be published. I think i will make an acount and continue on from the end of this story. is That ok? email me at but it may take awile to get back 2 you. Yet again I THIS STORY! AN I THE NIGHT WORLD!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
i think that you should have mary lynette find ash in the woods cry over him, then have ash come back to life
MoonsilverTwilight chapter 18 . 1/15/2009
i really liked the plot/idea for your story, but you should've written longer chapters!

this story ended waay too soon-especially since it was so awesome! :)
MoonsilverTwilight chapter 7 . 1/15/2009
why you beat up ash! :( good story though. lol im so weird
EruditeMeTonight chapter 17 . 3/7/2008
WOW! Great story! I dont know how you managed to write while you had your GCSE's. Ive now (GCSE) got a perpetual writers block. (Oh god I hope not...)

Anyways loved the fic.

TashaJC chapter 17 . 7/4/2007
lol that was great! so funny and effective i loved it!
EruditeMeTonight chapter 18 . 8/23/2006
OMYGOD! I just LOVE this fanfic! I love the fact that Mare's always beating Ash up LOL. I realised that in the first few chapters you keep commenting on the fact that Ash's breathing was geting more laboured but I thought vamps don't breathe?

Loved the story anyway it was short, fast-pasted and witty.