Reviews for Tag
8579 chapter 17 . 5/22/2015
Awesome work! You wrote kisuke well

Any chance you could write another Bya/Yoru story?
8579 chapter 15 . 5/21/2015
This was the best scene with them in it! Both are really lovey dovey couple!
8579 chapter 10 . 5/21/2015
I like the conversation between Yoruichi and Ichigo on the roof top. It's heartwarming.
8579 chapter 7 . 5/21/2015
OTP and loving it!
8579 chapter 5 . 5/21/2015
You made my heart skip a beat from the scene of Yoruichi and Byakuya under the umbrella!

O.K now, to the next chapter
8579 chapter 3 . 5/21/2015
Great chapter!
8579 chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
That reminds me of a quote :"There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart."
Xiao Bi chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
One of the first fanfictions I've ever read and still one of my favorite.
Raijin chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
The only typo I've noticed so far is how you spelled Flash Step

it is spell Shunpo not Shyunpo. Your story is very good so

far though.
Perfect Beauty chapter 18 . 2/24/2010
i really liked your story. Excellent job
venuslegacy9 chapter 19 . 4/22/2009
I really liked how you explored the relationships of the couples althpugh my particular favourite was byakuya and yoruichi, you are very talented. i did find it difficult to follow certain parts, but it did not hamper my overall enjoyment of the story, i just wish there was more. I can't get enough of the way you write byakuya and yoruichi together, i also liked your portrayal of the relationship between urahara and yoruichi.
auditoryeden chapter 19 . 10/12/2008
You seem to be a writer of astonishing talent...I only hope that that is true and you don't have to work for this quality. YOur story is a bit choppy, and you'd do well to make your writing less confusing. Also, research your facts.

Otherwise, quite good. I did notice some severe typos though. You should find a beta editor.
auditoryeden chapter 9 . 10/12/2008
no, no, no!

-kun: friendly. Usu. between males or slightly inimate aquantance

-san: Mr. or Mrs. more formal than -kun and -chan. a good bet when you aren't sure of how to adress someone, althoug the first time you use it, you probably should ask if it's OK

-sama: lord or lady. nobility, royalty

-dono: someone for whom you have great respect. not necescarily more respectful or formal than -sama.

-chan: usu. used between close friends. for males abouve age ten it's generally demeaning to be called this, along with -bo. commonly used on children.
IVIaedhros chapter 17 . 11/12/2007
Great read...ByakuyaxYourichi is a very interesting pair and I hope to see more of them. Good job with the cutting between past/present as well.
Celira chapter 19 . 10/28/2007
Yumichika vs. Ishida: Seamstressing Showdown is the best thing since ever.

And Byakuya/Kuukaku dynamics are ridiculously awesome. I love you, jie jie. *heart*