Reviews for Draco's Failing Sanity
Yoru no Nx chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
yay m-preg. and you need to cont. i don't think moly would be too accepting and maybe percy. soooo the twins, bill and charlie, maybe arthur and ginny. cont plz
alice03tina chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
umm.. update please?
Mewlexii chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
I think Harry should have a relationship with Ginny or Cho or someone before Draco...
Mewlexii chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
THIS IS FANTASTIC! GO YOU!
Ilamay chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
LOL! I love it! It's hilarious. Thanks for writing it. I hope you continue it soon. :)
seventhSINwrath chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
Haha!Possessive Draco is cute!can't wait for the next chapter!

insaneschitsoid chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
Heh. 'Failing Sanity.' Heh. Awesome... wasn't Ginny one who DIDN'T dissaprove of Harry's gayness... is that a word? Gayness... oh well, anyway, transvestite? As in, looks like a girl?... I think that's what it means... M-preg... with those two, creepy thought, but not against it... who'll be Mr. Mom? Doggie, or Mr. Wolf?... either way, I think it'll be funny as hell... why is Draco gonna 'take care' of Weasley?(calling him weasle is an insult to good weasles everywhere) Didn't he hear mione's yell?... wait, of course he did. Japan probably heard it too... heh. Well, I can't sugest any one for Ginny because I don't pay attention to, or easily remember, names. Sorry. Ja ne!(Good bye!) G!
MagicallyInclined chapter 3 . 3/10/2008
Interesting story so far. Are you going to update? I hope so. And I won't say no to mpreg.
JadeAshes chapter 3 . 1/11/2008
HAHAHAHAHA! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

Ginny goes with Neville, just like Harry goes with Luna when he's not in Draco's protective embrace!

Question: What's a 'Transvestit', and why is Neville one?

UPDATE!

JA
The Slytherin Golden Girl chapter 3 . 6/25/2007
Very possessive sorry for that I hope you add on soon cause this is an awsome story.
eTerNaLzAnzI98 chapter 3 . 5/25/2007
oh ... o.O tranny-Neville .. hm .. interesting .. i'd lyk 2 see dat .. and ye , i lyk siriremus pairings and preggers would be interesting as well .. so is remus the carrier?
angel chapter 3 . 5/16/2007
have you ever heard of the word 'PLOT'? because seriously, i can see no plot, just jealous!draco and possesive!draco. I mean, that is all goo and well, but you also need to update a bit more... i think. lol. I do like this story thought! its really good so far except for things allready mentioned...teehee. kepp up the work. Add in some serious love triangle action, YEAH! lol. im gonna go eat something now. i haven't eaten in about 6 hours! m food... BYE!
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
continue!
hazel-3017 chapter 3 . 8/12/2006
would you hurry your ass the hell up and update? soon! love the fic.
moongoddess5 chapter 2 . 5/17/2006
i would of wanted it to be Snape...but thts ok