Reviews for Draco's Failing Sanity
arc.black chapter 3 . 3/18/2006
i thinkginny should end up with...um...cho? just kidding. i don't really like m preg because it is biologically impossible and despite the fact that yes, they are wizards, that does not neccessarily mean they've got a totally different body system..

sorry. gotta love science class!

great, again.
arc.black chapter 2 . 3/18/2006
so sorry.

i did a very stupid thing. i forgot to put this on alert. and that is why i was not the first person to come rushing back and review this wonderful story.

great job on making ron a prat, by the way. usually i stick with not likeing ginny, but, yeah. well done.

(there! on alert!)
won-wonismylover chapter 3 . 2/10/2006
its been so long since you updated. this is an interesting fic (absolutely love the sugar quill scene *drool*). please update soon. keep writing. cheers!
Little angel chapter 3 . 11/13/2005
You best update soon, because my patience is wearing short... *starts shaking violently.* Please? My sanity depends on it!
insanity702 chapter 3 . 11/11/2005
Oh man, oh man, oh man. You cant leave me in suspense. Please update. I love this.
mistressluckless chapter 3 . 11/10/2005
hey gr8 story

i think ginny should end up fancing draco

plz upd8
Adversaria chapter 3 . 9/28/2005
hmm... no sirius remus m-preg... i just don't like it, but this is a really good story so far
Totally Finlandish chapter 3 . 9/8/2005
PLZ PLZ update its been to long I LUV THIS FIC
DrOwNiNg In EbOnY chapter 3 . 7/25/2005
HAHA! Funny

Update soon!
The Crazed Artist chapter 3 . 7/7/2005
Maybe...and there is a lot of violence in here isn't there?
GruenerWackelpudding chapter 3 . 6/11/2005
neville transvestite?...um kay...

ginny could be with uhm...mili and pansy...I don't think that pansy has to be THAT ugly, ne?

so whens the next update?
annabella chapter 3 . 6/6/2005
please update please please..luv it
happybunny688 chapter 3 . 5/31/2005
I love this story. Ginny should end up with... well i can't really think of another known boy (oter then Neville) so how about an unknown Ravenclaw. Or Jusin Flinch-Fletchely. Love S/R MPreg
vote-larry4prez chapter 3 . 5/29/2005
I like the idea with Neville, love the m-preg idea and this chapter rocked! please let Draco beat the crap out of the prostitute professor at least once in this story, please!

I really like this chap keep it up and thanks a bunch for the early update!
ornamental chapter 3 . 5/29/2005
I cant wait to read more-keep writing...

proud of Draco-he gets what he wants
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »