Reviews for Draco's Failing Sanity
Alsully chapter 3 . 5/29/2005
M-Preg is halarious! ahaha this is so funny! Keely it up!

How bout Ron is secretly gay and hates it cause he thinks its wrong and cant help his feelings! thats why he's acting that way! cause i love ron! but it's up to you... and a 3some with harry draco and hermione after they get drunk! ahahga but they dont remember, just meaningless sex in the plot! ahaha anywho! this is wicked awsome

-Stop looking at me Swan, Alsully.
kittyfd13 chapter 3 . 5/29/2005
I'm glad someone else used the name Harrison for Harry instead of Harold. Bout time someone else thought of it. Hugs
Chippy chapter 3 . 5/29/2005
Hm possessive Draco. I like this stoty very Sorry I love possesseiveness way too much and I'm so sleep deprived I'm about to pass out since I haven't gotten any sleep for about 2 days and it's about 4:00 A.M. and I just seem to be rambling on and on don't I?lol I realy ned to sleep but before I go I'd like to say thanks for using my suggestion of a slutty DADA teacher and don't care if there's m-preg in this story or not. I say whatever works best for you go for it. Now on to sleep. Ja ne

*(yawns loudly)Chippy z
Aussie Trebs chapter 3 . 5/28/2005
hey good chapter, slutty DADA teacher was a good choice. your a really good writer, you describe things well. keep the chapters coming. just curious, what was ron's reaction to sirius/lupin? m-preg...hmm...i'm undecided, maybe they should adopt of sumthin. ginny with dean and seamus
fragonknight01 chapter 3 . 5/28/2005
Ginerva should go hang out with Dean and Seamus. Let Neville be a perfectly functional male who doesn't have a clue he is sexy and Milly and Pansy can fight over him until he walks away while they grope each other. As for Ronnikins- well I think that you should let Trewloney drag him up to her tower and do nasty things to him...
Elektra107 chapter 3 . 5/28/2005
That was a great chapter! I also think ginny should be in a relationship with neville. I like the sirius/remus couple and yes I LOVE m-preg stories!
Katlyn chapter 3 . 5/28/2005
Well, i like the plotline, even if it has been done many a time before. Don't give a toss about people you 'hate' mpreg, there are plenty of fans of it around here. I really think though that you should stop giving out hints about whats going to happen, or even asking readers what they want to happen. YOu should just write the story as true as it comes to you. And all the spoilers really wreck the suspense. There is no real tension, which is what every good story needs. Okay, i think i've written too much. Good Luck!
MyOriginalIntent chapter 3 . 5/28/2005
I like this fic very much so far. I especially liked the lolly scene. And I hate mpreg. If you're going to make someone pregnant, that person should be a girl. If they want kids they can f-ing adopt. And anyway, Sirius is DEAD! (am I the only person around who's happy about that?)
Yams41 chapter 3 . 5/28/2005
This is a very good fic and I can't wait for more! But, when you change scenes can you give us a little warning before hand so we know where that person is and its not so confusing? Other than that, keep up the good work!
suckers love chapter 3 . 5/28/2005
I'm waiting for more, thank you very much. :)
myniephoenix chapter 3 . 5/28/2005
for me is Ginny and Blaise all the way.. dunno why.. but that's just me...

and sirius/remus... i can be behind you on anything there.. i feel they are perfect for eachother..

update again soon.. this is getting really good..
Queenie Razzle Bodazzle chapter 3 . 5/28/2005
i don't know... pregnant guys are pretty wierd...
Ningchan chapter 3 . 5/28/2005
dude!

this is v. amusing!

write more!

love ning

i love clueless harry!
Krystina chapter 3 . 5/28/2005
I love it and want a new chapter soon. And to answer your questions:

Ginny with Dean

Yes to transvestite Neville

And YES to S/R m-preg
JusttxJaycie chapter 2 . 5/28/2005
Before I type what I think I'll have to let you knwo I am hyper...now anywayz I really love this chapter and I think that just to make it interesting you should make it Ron lusting after Harry...but don't have Harry and Ron get together! But its up to you...its your story! Anywayz once again I love it its really great...keep going!
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »