Reviews for Draco's Failing Sanity
Dracos and Harrys lover chapter 3 . 5/28/2005
Ginny/Neville and of course some Sirius/Remus and Harry/Draco m-preg.

And is this a Dom/Sub fic or do they take turns? Please answear ;)
Side Step the Shadows chapter 2 . 5/28/2005
Snape! PLEASE let it be snape! lol, tis a great story!
loonyluna9 chapter 2 . 5/28/2005
BEWARE this is a long review...

wow! chapter 2 was so frickin' awesome, and i absolutely thank you for not stopping even though your hand was cramping! here's just some of the many things i love about your fic:

*the way your words just flow perfectly. in a way, they sort of dance off the screen, floating towards me, and form into a picture of what's going on. (in other words, i love your writing style. it's very descriptive.)

*it's very addictive so far and i sometimes find myself hanging onto every word. sometimes when i catch myself, i have to shake my head and say, 'Get a hold of yourself, Kel. It's just a brilliant and well-written fanfic. no need to get obsessive.' lol.

here are a few suggestions/ideas:

*about the DADA teacher, there's a good side to each gender-if they were a girl, that would be cool because there's never been a female DADA teacher; plus, it would be kinda interesting and funny if maybe Ron or some other student fancied her. (maybe Blaise could sleep with her!lol)if it was a guy, maybe Harry could crush on him before hooking up with Malfoy. it's up to you.

*about who should also be lusting after Harry, I think the best options would be Snape, the new Defense teacher, or a random creepy Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff, maybe Colin since he's so obsessed with Harry.

well thanx for not falling asleep during my long review, hope I helped.

Queenie Razzle Bodazzle chapter 2 . 5/28/2005
it should be a new male defence teacher! but not blaise... that happens too often.
labarynth-mind chapter 3 . 5/28/2005
oh! whee! you update fast. hehe. great chapter. and transvestite neville? that certainly came out out of left field, but it sound like ic could be interesting. And I LOVE remmy/siri mpreg.
hazel-3017 chapter 1 . 5/28/2005

Update soon.
123456789 chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
its a really good story keep it up. I think Ron should be lusting after Harry make him seem more of an idiot or snape or another teacher. Anyway keep writing
moonrawen chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
Excellent chapter! I LOVE the sugar quill incident! I vote for random creepy hufflepuff, preferebly of female variety, like "obsessive fangirl with a Harry Potter-shrine". Sorry, it's 6.55 a.m. and I haven't been to sleep yet, I'm a bit hyper! :)
Chippy chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
Great story so far. I love the way you described the characters, really cool, and I loved how you tortured poor little Draco with the Sugar quil. For who's lusting after Harry...I think it should be the DADA teacher who's either a really slutty girl or an extremely hot guy. Until later, Ja ne.

Zuri chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
snape, dumbledore, and new teacher

make very interesting story
Aussie Trebs chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
hey i like. hermiones middle name is jane tho. good stuff. update soon
NCszik chapter 2 . 5/27/2005

and i really think you nailed ron's character perfectly.

BUMP~~U Better Post More! update soon!
ann chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
I'd go for Theodore Nott. I haven't run across a fic with those pairing. It'd be cool. For Harry to loose his virgin status with him. Then maybe you can throw a little Draco jealousy into the mix. Or Blaise even. Let me know what you think?
Krystina chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
I LOVE this story so far...can't wait till next chapter!
labarynth-mind chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
ugh! ron is such a bitch! ugh, I hate people like that. stupid closed minded basatards. Eh... sorry about that... Greats story! keep it up, and my vote goes to the new gorgeous male DADA teacher
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »