Reviews for Return of the Cat
Cool story! Im looking forward to the next chapter! Please Update Soon! 3
Jane chapter 13 . 11/12/2013
It's toooooo short
Guest chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
Wanst good sory misshape on last post keep writng this story is awsom
Guest chapter 13 . 10/22/2013
Great story keep right its just geting good not that the rest of it was asowm as well
Waterpokemon chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
HEYT! WHY HAVE YOU STOPPED WRITNG? HURRY UPPPPPPPP! NOW!1 :) Wp.
Sindy Sugar chapter 13 . 11/20/2012
Awwww...no more chapters :-(
Please continue! Everyone wants to read the end of your story.
mystery chapter 13 . 5/1/2011
wow! please continue..its getting so good...please let baron tell haru.. how he feels soon...oh and where is muta.. i havent heard from him..keep writing woot woot
That One Rabid Fangirl chapter 13 . 9/11/2010
You had better keep writing this story! Of all the idiotic things people do, not finishing something is what truly drives me insane. Please, I beg of you, continue on with this story. It's really good, and I'm sure there are others, like me, who want to see it completed. Continue writing. Please. :)
LoreilDarksky00 chapter 13 . 3/18/2010
i. cannot. wait. 4. the. next. chapter!

please update son!

i wonder if maroon will remember about haru...
Cat Returns Fan chapter 13 . 11/23/2009
You know, I really love this fic so far, but it hasn't been updated in years! Is it possibly for you to update it PLEASE? I REALLY hate the cliffhanger you've left me on, and would love an ending, even a rushed one if that was the only choice.

3 Tsukiko
Random Passerby chapter 13 . 9/2/2009
HFOEATUHVUWA;HTYB;;uyrithwa;hby

This is amazing. There's not many good Baron fanfics out there, and you dod great I can't wait for chapter 14~

Umm... Umm... There's gonna be an epic showdown between Baron and Maroon? /brick'd
SavannahCullen chapter 13 . 3/13/2009
WONDERFUL JOB! keep it going!
Lyakan chapter 13 . 5/24/2008
This is great! Keep it up!
GeminiK chapter 13 . 5/11/2008
KEEP WRITING! UP DATE UP DATE! ... UP DATE! PWEASE! for your many fan's? write please!

Buh By Now!_
Aiko chapter 13 . 1/7/2008
But I thought that it was always daytime at the Cat Kingdom? Why is everyone putting in that it's nightime, morning, or evening?