Reviews for Return of the Cat
Jane chapter 13 . 11/12/2013
It's toooooo short
Guest chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
Wanst good sory misshape on last post keep writng this story is awsom
Guest chapter 13 . 10/22/2013
Great story keep right its just geting good not that the rest of it was asowm as well
Waterpokemon chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
Sindy Sugar chapter 13 . 11/20/2012 more chapters :-(
Please continue! Everyone wants to read the end of your story.
mystery chapter 13 . 5/1/2011
wow! please continue..its getting so good...please let baron tell haru.. how he feels soon...oh and where is muta.. i havent heard from him..keep writing woot woot
That One Rabid Fangirl chapter 13 . 9/11/2010
You had better keep writing this story! Of all the idiotic things people do, not finishing something is what truly drives me insane. Please, I beg of you, continue on with this story. It's really good, and I'm sure there are others, like me, who want to see it completed. Continue writing. Please. :)
LoreilDarksky00 chapter 13 . 3/18/2010
i. cannot. wait. 4. the. next. chapter!

please update son!

i wonder if maroon will remember about haru...
Cat Returns Fan chapter 13 . 11/23/2009
You know, I really love this fic so far, but it hasn't been updated in years! Is it possibly for you to update it PLEASE? I REALLY hate the cliffhanger you've left me on, and would love an ending, even a rushed one if that was the only choice.

3 Tsukiko
Random Passerby chapter 13 . 9/2/2009

This is amazing. There's not many good Baron fanfics out there, and you dod great I can't wait for chapter 14~

Umm... Umm... There's gonna be an epic showdown between Baron and Maroon? /brick'd
SavannahCullen chapter 13 . 3/13/2009
WONDERFUL JOB! keep it going!
Lyakan chapter 13 . 5/24/2008
This is great! Keep it up!
GeminiK chapter 13 . 5/11/2008
KEEP WRITING! UP DATE UP DATE! ... UP DATE! PWEASE! for your many fan's? write please!

Buh By Now!_
Aiko chapter 13 . 1/7/2008
But I thought that it was always daytime at the Cat Kingdom? Why is everyone putting in that it's nightime, morning, or evening?
Paws.on.scroll chapter 13 . 11/18/2007
Ok now you had me thinking about how Lune's father was rather an oddball along with this Moroon... you'd think that Lune was the nephew instead of the son! Now I'm also curious, how much time has passed? Haru would still have to return to the 'human world' soon wouldn't she? Also WHEN is Baron going to get around to his confession? Or will Haru possibly beat him to it?