Reviews for Moths to a Flame
Animegoil chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
I got it all... except for the last line of Crawford's section... eternal rest? *so didn't get that*

But other than that... this one... was sad, i mean, it made me think of how... i don't know, it felt unfair and very painful, and soo... sad. Poor Schuldig's suffering at the cost of Aya's happiness er... vice versa, i mean. (whether that was worded right or not, you get my point) And it hurts Crawford, and reminds Nagi of Tot, and it's just _sad_. I love Schuldig, and ... *hm* Dang it, you got me into a somber mood, *sweatdrop*

Anyway, in other words... excellent writing style, you know how to say things without stating them exactly directly, and putting in detail that makes it seem like so much more. Excellent. THe different character's point of views were really intersting to see the story from too.
RuByMoOn17 chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
update soon
Minerva Solo chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Ooh, that was perfect. Very bittersweet. I love the sense of futility when Nagi and Crawford think about Schuldig and how they can't do anything, and the optimism all of Weiss display in their ignorance. Of course, if Schuldig does die, things are going to be oh so much worse for Aya.
Damascus Ochre chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
You actually wrote for me... ;o; LoveloveloveLOVE {{heart}}

x

Nagi was much love, especially; the tired expression beneath his eyes, the defeated subservience he holds in Crawford's presence, the hopelessness of dreams - all just so much heart. My love for him has been rekindled; thank you. *heart*

'(Why, he wonders sleepily, is Schuldich dying because he dreams of someone who's still alive?)' - The best line EVER.

As for Schuldich... To see him broken and out of control for one of the rare moments in his lifetime leaves one to remember that, despite all that he says, he's still -ohsovery- human.

'Crawford wonders, not for the first time, if perhaps it wouldn't be better -for everyone- if Schuldich'd never have to wake up again, or rather, if he'd never have to go to sleep again, because he's already been granted eternal rest.' Another favourite line there.

Crawford's reaction is saddening but lovely. That he trusted Estet with their sleeping pills and false protections to such a point that he "feels let down and betrayed, disappointed" only further makes Schwarz seem realistic, human.

And then there's Ran. Ran, who's never opened up to anyone as wholly as he once had before The Incident. Omi notices, Yohji notices, and even Ken-though still skeptical-surely notices, as well (why else would he be such a pessimist about it?). Everyone around him notices, and it's both heartwarming and heartbreaking to know that it's such a -huge- thing for those around him-including himself.

x

Nicely set up, the fic was. And so much thanks. So, so, so much thanks. And love. :3

{{heart}}