Reviews for Love or Combusken
tyler.garner chapter 4 . 11h
Is the Altria a boy or girl, I can understand the idea of him/her having multiple personality disorder and all its just normally people with it tend to stay the same gender in the real or fake personalities.
a heartbroken reader chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE! U HAVEN'T WRITTEN IN YEARS, AND I LOVE YOUR WRITING STYLE!

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
alpha0328 chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
Please continue this story! I 3 this story and have been waiting for the next chapter for AGES! Please continue this work of art!

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
Fahim chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
Oh, now I understood chapter 4. It's great story, needs sequel. I have a girl gardevoir in my party too. What will she think about me ?
Fahim chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
I didn't understood chapter 4...
Alpha0328 chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
Please continue this story, i have been paitently waiting for over a year for this story to continue, and i have utterly fallen in love with your story.
Alpha0328 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I love this story! Plz continue it! I have been waiting for chapter 5 for forever! Plz? Ur a wonderful writer!
xenohearts101901 chapter 4 . 4/5/2009
sequel please! keep going! amazing story! What'll happen to Psyche and Rowen!
Belitagurl chapter 4 . 12/25/2006
Please update :) I love this story soo much. I've already reviewed the othe chapters so I can't leave a signed review but could you please update if you get the chance.
Angry chapter 4 . 11/12/2006
How can you do that to your readers :( They've been waiting for months, MONTHS and you just give up. At least have the courage to finish what you start. I love your story here Love or Combusken and you know what so do lots of other people who check back here regularly to find out if you've kept your word as a writer. You've failed us if you decide to quit but above all you've failed yourself.
Belitagurl chapter 4 . 7/2/2006
I still check your stories. I especially enjoy this one, but just do what you can and don't rush yourself.
Belita Girl chapter 4 . 2/26/2006
Aww everyone seems to have some form of heartbreak in this story. It's really good. Please don't leave us hanging. And why is Sly (the Linoone) nearby but not in his family's life.
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Why doesn't Sly's mother talk about Contests or his fater?
ShakirBB chapter 4 . 8/26/2005
Update! *fires a party-popper*

Thanks to Ch.4, I now get a better idea of what is going on... I think...?

Don't worry, I just need time to figure the story out.

HaHax... Doom Song! Now i know that there's WAY more than what I think I have seen of the characters, thanks to your meaningful explanations of Psyche and Aria's backgrounds.

However, there were words stuck together ('stillhis' and 'wasslowly', among others) which confused me. I recommend using the document checker often to fix up these simple errors.

I'll keep reading until I get a better idea of the goings-on in the fic. It's so delicious! *LOL*
The Surrealist chapter 3 . 8/18/2005
Do you have emerald? I do!