Reviews for Way of the Sith
Cmdr's Monkey chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Ah Dooku... This makes you more sympathetic for him and wish things turned out differently in RotS.
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I thought that this was an awesome idea and I liked how you wrote Dooku's thoughts.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Nice. You don't get to see the Sith's side of things too often. Loved how he "felt" what was going on as well.
jla2snoopy chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I take it that you've read Yoda: Dark Rendezvous, judging by some of the content of this one-shot. A wonderful one-shot, btw. I loved the reference to the candle; that really carries a lot of emotion. Great story!
The Reverse Edge Blade chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
First time I've read a star wars fic! And that was really cool! You sure know how to write! Keep it up!
Nic Coay chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
This story is very well-written and thought out. I love the reference to the candle. You clearly know what you are talking about and have read up on your main character. The reference really made the story more realistic.
Jordan Kintz chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
NO! I SAW THE MOVIE! DOOKU LOOKED LIKE A HELPLESS OLD MAN! In a manner of speaking.I COULD THE PLEA FOR MERCY IN HIS EYES!
Master Solo chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Wow. Touching. Deep. Hey I recognize you from the JC Forums!
renegade-452 chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
You are a talented writer. I actually feel sorry for Dooku. Keep up the great work!
cheche chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
The movie is accually called "Revenge" of the Sith.