Reviews for The sun starts from the east
Sakaeamara chapter 21 . 2/27
Why did you stop there *pouts*? It was gettin' good ! Please continue *puppy eyes*
theBITCHhasarrived chapter 21 . 7/2/2013
This is so amazing
jojotruth chapter 21 . 5/8/2013
love it, cant wait for the rest.
Glassstar93 chapter 21 . 4/24/2013
Hope you continue writing the story! :)
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 21 . 3/20/2013
Please please continue this! I can't wait to see what ends up happening and I hope that you don't end up abandoning this, even if it's been a long time. Thanx so much for writing thus though! Bye!
4thewin123 chapter 21 . 11/21/2012
Love it more chapters please
LoveLikeDestiel chapter 21 . 5/20/2011
damn it its been several years since an update DX IM TOOO LATTEEE :( i loved this so much i wish it could have lived its life to the end snifflez
TenshiBabe chapter 21 . 5/9/2011
aww sasu-kun is quite adorable in this story, never thought i'd like fem sasu but u write him well, :) pls update soon
jj chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
wow- in 3 chapters you've managed to ask for reviews at least 4 times_ and this story is lots of chapters- makes me think you had the story planned out and were just whoring for reviews_

(I'm not trying to be difficult by asking you all to review if you want me to continue. Its just that I get discouraged easily if I feel that my work is not appreciated. Low self-esteem? perhaps.

So please leave a review for)

and manipulative too- 'low self-esteem?' definitely not- just like to have people tell you how good you are and beg for more.

a sex change makes this story a het story. i did a search for stories using 2 male characters names- and you turn 1 of the characters female- are you a homophobe or just pandering to homophobes. if i were reviewing before you finished the story- i would have asked you to stop writing it- because this is where i stop reading it.

thanks for sharing though- so generous of you chapter 21 . 9/16/2010
i lyked it good work plz mak more
Ashleigh131 chapter 21 . 5/1/2010
oh, this story is really good! I love it! the plot is great and I can't wait for Sasuke and Naruto to get together!
please update soon,
kurisuchin45556 chapter 21 . 2/24/2010
This is so good. I can't wait for more!
Maxirion chapter 21 . 1/2/2010