Reviews for Deadly Passions
-slow clap-
afeltyz chapter 9 . 12/13/2009
An excellent ending :D
Tonnerre chapter 7 . 9/7/2009
Oh dang this bites. But it's compelling! When a hero falls, I guess it is entertaining. But it's always temporary...right?
Tonnerre chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Whoa. Someone's not happy.
Tonnerre chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
Really?

Whole new way of thinking of lust.

Fave.
ultimateantihero chapter 9 . 12/26/2005
This one was really good. wow, I love the story, however strange. It was sad to me for some reason. The 8th chapter. The part about pride... It was a lovely story. Really, very enjoyable. I have been reading them all as I go down, but I do not comment on them all, you see.
Nessie chapter 9 . 11/13/2005
Spectacular, as always! - I loved the ending, perfect surprise. And you keep the characters so well! I hate ooc writing, and I cannot complain in the slightest about yours. :D

Excellent story an I can't wait for more!
Cleo the Cleric chapter 9 . 8/24/2005
I wish I were more coherent to properly review this masterpice, but simply one of the best thing I have come across in any fandom. It was… spotless, I can’t complain for anything, all details included, all the characters flawed, bringing their downfalls but… not allowing that be their end of the way. Bravo!
escelphius chapter 9 . 8/11/2005
DAMN! Such a surprising yet sexy ending! Our lady Integral is a very cruel woman indeed. Your fic is by far the most. . .eloquently-worded Hellsing fic I've ever read. Your plot is THE best one out there! The fall from grace is depicted really well, and the twists here and there adds more spice and flavor :D~ Great job!
mslcat chapter 9 . 7/5/2005
That was Awesome!

Damn, that was great!

The ultimate triumph was Integra's!

HAHA HAHA HAHA

Wicked cool!

You ARE a GREAT writer.

Please take me as your student, sensei.
mslcat chapter 8 . 7/5/2005
damn, that was great!

what a wild ride!

You write great stories.

Thanks.
mslcat chapter 7 . 7/5/2005
Whoa.

Integra married. Makes one shudder.

They (Anderson and Integra) are both mad.

The decent is almost complete. Who will prevail?
Midian Monster chapter 9 . 6/23/2005
This story left me breathless, great take on the characters. It’s so difficult to find them looking human instead of perfect soldiers.
lyn chapter 9 . 6/22/2005
goodfic.
MeatwaD9021 chapter 9 . 6/22/2005
Wow! That was an awesome fic. Very dark and creepy. Poor Seras though. Good Job!