Reviews for Adventure of a Lifetime
Arwennicole chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
I gotta say reading this story I loved it when I read it the first time years ago when I found it on your website and I love it now neary 10 years later!
heartbreakerninja chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
oooh im loving this cant wait to see what happens next :D
Vampuric Spider chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
Another wonderful romance! I enjoyed every minute of reading it, and I am glad that everyone found their soul-mate.
KITTY7685 chapter 4 . 3/15/2005
IT WAS AWSOME DID U NO THAT! I LIKE HOW U PAIRED RAYE UP WITH RYO! I LOVE RAYE SHES MY FAV CHAR IN THE WHOLE WORLD OF ANIME! I LIKE IT WHEN SHES PAIRED WITH HOTT GUYS LIKE RYO,INUYASHA,VASH,YUSUKE(SP I THINK),KURAMA,HEERO,DUO. WELL U GET THE PIONT. SO THANKS FOR SUCH A COOL STORY!
JennaOfTheTriforce chapter 4 . 9/25/2001
i love it! really really good...are you gonna make a sequel?
Chaos formerly Rini chapter 4 . 6/27/2001
King Serenity? Yeah, any ways… the whole wedding thing was really quite a bit like Ever After, and there were quite a few spelling mistakes in the whole thing. All right is all right, not alright, that one was really repetitive. Rini IS a Sailor Scout, though, but I can understand your reasoning for not having her in this. Ice Hammer of Mercury hehehe… I can just see Ami running around with a big hammer thingy… Ummm… the transformation thingies really weren’t necessary. You could have just as easily gotten your picture across by saying something like: A rainbow of colors engulfed the girls, (list colors), and when it vanished, there stood the nine Sailor Scouts, all with knee length skirts and knee high boots. There was Sailor Moon, wearing her long blue cape with a giant moon on the back and a huge sword in hand… you get my point. It would have been a LOT quicker and not as boring to read. Also, if you’re not sure about something DON’T MENTION IT! If you are unsure of yourself and show it, that won’t help people’s opinions of your writing. There are some things that I probably wouldn’t have noticed if you hadn’t mentioned them. Blood SQUIRTING from someone’s mouth isn’t a very pleasant thought. There are definitely better words you could have used to describe that particular action. So, to wrap it up, it was a REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY good story, but it wasn’t written very well… it’s almost as if you had a few ideas and then just threw them together and called it done. Well, I’m done talking now, so toodles! Rini
Faith Goodridge chapter 4 . 6/1/2001
Wow that was off the hook! You need to write a serious sequel and I mean more action more suspence more drama and definately more passion and love.
Sailor Stardust chapter 4 . 4/22/2001
how sweet and kawaii! rowen is indeed cute and pairing with serena make them PERFECT!...lol

try read my stories, i paired serena with almost...EVERY GUY IN TOWN!..lol!

i ll try though!
Blue Rhapsody chapter 4 . 4/20/2001
this was a great story, i hope you write more soon! ja ne! - Rachan
Audriene chapter 4 . 4/20/2001
Great story, Love Raye and Ryo part in the story.
Ani-Chan4 chapter 4 . 4/16/2001
Awesome!
samantha chapter 4 . 4/10/2001
SUGOI!This is AWESOME! YES! Way to go Rowen and Serena! I LOVE it! I LOVE how Serena killed the bad guy with the arrow from Rowen and how she didn't hesitate with killing the bad girl too! NEATO! I LOVED IT ALL! You gotta post another story ASAP!

Love ya,

Sam
Mystical Jade chapter 4 . 4/9/2001
Ugh ... My browser picks the worst times to act slow! I tried to leave a review, but no! It didn't want to work, and then I pushed back, and lost the review I was going to leave! *grumbles angrily* Anway! _ You did great on this story! I enjoyed it from beginning to end. Mekosh/Meekosh is a really cool name ... Too bad in the end, he was too weak - bad for him, lol. I'm looking forward to what you write next, GG!
R a v e1 chapter 4 . 4/9/2001
Oh my God in Heaven! That was the sweetest story I've ever read! When it comes to the romanic parings that you chose, you were dead on. I love who you put with the Dark Warlords. It is such a challenge to find someone for Amara, I mean, her tomboyishness makes it kind of hard, but I think that Dais was perfect!_ Sekhmet and Michelle huh...interesting...I never really thought of them together, but you definetly make it work. One thing though, (yes perfect as the story was there is still one tiny, itsy-bitsy thing...I very, very sorry)the battle scene left something to be desired. It was okay, but it could have been drawn out a little more. Other than that this story was a true masterpiece! I loved it! I haven't written any fics of my own, but this might be just the insperation I need to get started. I'll let you know when I get one out. Please write another fic. Talent like your's shouldn't be wasted. And if anyone flames this fic, even if it's just a little spark, SO HELP ME GOD I'LL HUNT THEM DOWN LIKE A DOG AND TORTURE THEM UNTIL THEY APOLOGIZE AND SHOWER YOU WITH GIFT'S AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT! Okay...so let me know when you get another fic out. If you want to know what my e-mail adress is, all you have to do is click on my name. (I have an account here) The moment you get a fic idea tell me pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssssse. Okay...well...gotta go, my mom's giving me a dirty look and if looks could kill...well...I'd be dead, buried and rotting. Good-bye, good luck and happy writing! Happy Passover too! (I'm Jewish)
Kayla Tsukino chapter 4 . 4/9/2001
Hi, That was great! I loved it! I haoe I have it on my favorites list! My best friend is here and she says she likes your story too. I am going to go back and et her hear the whole thing. ANd I just love the remake of their attacks as well! you have a great writing styke and you should keep it up!