Reviews for Adventure of a Lifetime
White Moon Falcon Ninja chapter 4 . 12/12/2015
LOVE IT! Could I politely ask if you would write a sequel? A sort of "Next Generation" story maybe?

I enjoyed this one too much for it to be over already.
White Moon Falcon Ninja chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Mermaids & Water Sprites, during the Middle Ages? You're crazy! But I LOVE the story thus far! Please continue your work.

I have a couple of questions to ask, & a request to make
Arwennicole chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
I gotta say reading this story I loved it when I read it the first time years ago when I found it on your website and I love it now neary 10 years later!
heartbreakerninja chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
oooh im loving this cant wait to see what happens next :D
Vampuric Spider chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
Another wonderful romance! I enjoyed every minute of reading it, and I am glad that everyone found their soul-mate.
KITTY7685 chapter 4 . 3/15/2005
IT WAS AWSOME DID U NO THAT! I LIKE HOW U PAIRED RAYE UP WITH RYO! I LOVE RAYE SHES MY FAV CHAR IN THE WHOLE WORLD OF ANIME! I LIKE IT WHEN SHES PAIRED WITH HOTT GUYS LIKE RYO,INUYASHA,VASH,YUSUKE(SP I THINK),KURAMA,HEERO,DUO. WELL U GET THE PIONT. SO THANKS FOR SUCH A COOL STORY!
JennaOfTheTriforce chapter 4 . 9/25/2001
i love it! really really good...are you gonna make a sequel?
Chaos formerly Rini chapter 4 . 6/27/2001
King Serenity? Yeah, any ways… the whole wedding thing was really quite a bit like Ever After, and there were quite a few spelling mistakes in the whole thing. All right is all right, not alright, that one was really repetitive. Rini IS a Sailor Scout, though, but I can understand your reasoning for not having her in this. Ice Hammer of Mercury hehehe… I can just see Ami running around with a big hammer thingy… Ummm… the transformation thingies really weren’t necessary. You could have just as easily gotten your picture across by saying something like: A rainbow of colors engulfed the girls, (list colors), and when it vanished, there stood the nine Sailor Scouts, all with knee length skirts and knee high boots. There was Sailor Moon, wearing her long blue cape with a giant moon on the back and a huge sword in hand… you get my point. It would have been a LOT quicker and not as boring to read. Also, if you’re not sure about something DON’T MENTION IT! If you are unsure of yourself and show it, that won’t help people’s opinions of your writing. There are some things that I probably wouldn’t have noticed if you hadn’t mentioned them. Blood SQUIRTING from someone’s mouth isn’t a very pleasant thought. There are definitely better words you could have used to describe that particular action. So, to wrap it up, it was a REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY good story, but it wasn’t written very well… it’s almost as if you had a few ideas and then just threw them together and called it done. Well, I’m done talking now, so toodles! Rini
Faith Goodridge chapter 4 . 6/1/2001
Wow that was off the hook! You need to write a serious sequel and I mean more action more suspence more drama and definately more passion and love.
Sailor Stardust chapter 4 . 4/22/2001
how sweet and kawaii! rowen is indeed cute and pairing with serena make them PERFECT!...lol

try read my stories, i paired serena with almost...EVERY GUY IN TOWN!..lol!

i ll try though!
Blue Rhapsody chapter 4 . 4/20/2001
this was a great story, i hope you write more soon! ja ne! - Ra~chan
Audriene chapter 4 . 4/20/2001
Great story, Love Raye and Ryo part in the story.
Ani-Chan4 chapter 4 . 4/16/2001
Awesome!
samantha chapter 4 . 4/10/2001
SUGOI!This is AWESOME! YES! Way to go Rowen and Serena! I LOVE it! I LOVE how Serena killed the bad guy with the arrow from Rowen and how she didn't hesitate with killing the bad girl too! NEATO! I LOVED IT ALL! You gotta post another story ASAP!

Love ya,

Sam
Mystical Jade chapter 4 . 4/9/2001
Ugh ... My browser picks the worst times to act slow! I tried to leave a review, but no! It didn't want to work, and then I pushed back, and lost the review I was going to leave! *grumbles angrily* Anway! _ You did great on this story! I enjoyed it from beginning to end. Mekosh/Meekosh is a really cool name ... Too bad in the end, he was too weak - bad for him, lol. I'm looking forward to what you write next, GG!