Reviews for A Plotless life
Blackstone Heart chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
That was so GOOD!
Profound Yaoi chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Aww, this was so sweet! .

*Here was a man who had just been well and truly fucked, sticky with sweat and come, flushed and warm, legs still spread and lips still bruised, and he still appeared graceful, as if this were a look he constantly strove for!* Definitely one of the best lines in the story.

However, yeah, you still have a few minor mistakes. But they don't detract too much from the flow. :) You've a talent, that's for sure. You just need to hone it a bit when it comes to the proper words. Like "Too" and "to" etc.

Very good job!
yaoilover6969 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
awesome story i loved it keep up the awesome work.
Jocelyn chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
You know... I think I would almost like to read about Severus' relationship with this Vinci character. It sounds like it would be an interesting story. I really enjoyed this piece, just like all of your others
Secret90 chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
This is perfect. If you still need the beta or just want some options. My eamil address is: gurlx90
Today4U365 chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
hey, just now finding this story...it's really cute and sweet, who cares if it's rambling. oh, i know it's kind of late now, but if you're still in need of a beta, my email is sftbllchick613 . just in case you still need a beta.
Neous chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Loved the story... or rambling... whatever.

A little rambling's good for the soul:)
lee chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
oh, that was so sweet, keep it up.
Snape's Nightie chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
M that was deliciously sexy! I love an elegant!Snape, and a jealous Remus. Ramblings are fun, who needs a damn plot anyway x
SamuraiCat1019 chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
I liked this rambling though...
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
M...yummy. If you want to go into more detail, I would increase the rating if I were you, though.
Mistress Vamp chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
I loved it :) :)
peggyhillasus chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Loved the story. So sweet and delicate without going overboard with fluffiness like a lot of writers (including myself *blushes*) do... I'd love to beta, too. Trust me: I have nothing better to do ;)