Reviews for Furoba Jiko Bathroom Accident
Lucyole chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
aww i love it your story is really good and that pairng i love it more
because of the huge age difference i dont know
i just like these kind of couples the most im weard and crazy but i love
it ok again your stroy si really good and i would be happy to read
more please wirte the next chapter
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
Cool story
CC.V.RG chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
Wow, my reaction to this story is quite peculiar...i'm usually totally against both tohru/shigure, and yuki/kyo (which were the two main pairings in this story). But...i dont know. There was something about this story that made me like it. So, cheers! :)
loretta537 chapter 6 . 9/1/2007
this is so good, how did the curse break? why cant tohru remember what happened when she had amnesia? how will everyone react to knowing about kyoyuki and shiguretohru (if they tell)
SinnersAngel chapter 6 . 6/23/2007
I am greatly enjoying this story, I would very much appreciate it if you would update soon! When will the others start visiting Tohru? Has the curse been broken? Will Shigure ever find out, first hand, about Momiji's ear? Will that darn wall ever admit defeat? I guess I'll have to stay tuned, won't I? Your new reader, SinnersAngel. _
Kuon chapter 6 . 5/14/2007
. Update FASTER you evil writer XP
KK chapter 5 . 5/13/2007
such a god story
Ninde-chan chapter 6 . 5/12/2007
i love the story to bad its a bit short
WHPIAR chapter 5 . 4/27/2007
I really enjoy your story. I found it especially amusing when Kyo and Yuki walked in on Shigure and Tohru. I look forward to the rest of this story. Good job.
TheLoneShadowWolf chapter 5 . 1/1/2007
Umm...are they still under the curse? 'Cause if they are, why didn't Shigure transform, when he put his arm around her? Unless that wasn't enough of a 'hug'... _ I'm confused...
fakirhottie chapter 5 . 12/14/2006
AW SHI-CHAN!you know whats weird and this is true, I have a black dag plushie in my sock drawer and his name is Siisen!Thats weird...but true!just add out the h and take out the a and replace it with and e!
nobiki chapter 5 . 11/10/2006
congrats on all the big changes, and yet you're still writing this cute story for us! loving it, truly.
jenell chapter 5 . 11/3/2006
i love this story it is so cute i didnt expect kyo and yuki to be dating though i realy want to se what happens
Edtheoddfish chapter 5 . 10/29/2006