Reviews for Pine Box
Goewyn chapter 30 . 8/12/2014
Well first off, it's nice to see a story where something happens to Frank rather than Joe. Frank is my personal fave and I like when Joe has to worry about him.
One of the things I absolutely loved about this story was your inclusion of Fenton and Laura, especially Laura. All too often they are shallow and just name fillers. Fenton is often more fleshed out but Laura rarely is. I like the bits in the story where you see Fenton's interaction with Sam and Ezra. You see more of his personality and how his sons are like him. Likewise, Laura was a bit more of a real person.
Also, how the boys friends and especially Biff confinted Koe that they care anout Frank too. Though, seriously, no one thought to tell Callie, Frank's girfriend? Poor girl. :(
Anyways, awesome story.
bolt chapter 30 . 7/6/2014
Awesome really good
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Heey!Shortey is on Nancy Drew secrt of shadow ranch.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/6/2012
Great story. Very well done. I almost started crying at the end. Again, great job.
Thamashi chapter 30 . 12/30/2011
I read the whole thing. It was AMAZING. i don't know what to say. Its incredible. Thankyou so much for writting this story for me and the other hardy boys fans. i can't wait till you other books come. And i'll promise to you that i'll read every chapter you write. Thankyou once again.
unobtrusivescribe chapter 30 . 12/17/2011
It was a great story, suspense and intrigue off the charts!
Krishnaa chapter 29 . 6/12/2011 frank whump...but not too much gory... starting on grave digger... sure hope, would love it as much... keep writing... !
Naomi chapter 12 . 12/26/2010
this is a really good book, did u right anymore?
Barbara Durbin chapter 30 . 3/4/2010
i must say i love this story...However i found my self enjoying the author comments at the start and end of each chapter almost as much as the story Good job cant wait to read your next one

barbara durbin
xXhootsXx chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
This is amazing! I read the whole thing a hundred times! Amazing!
Lusy611 chapter 30 . 12/1/2009
WONDERFUL! I was sitting at the ege (sorry for my bad spelling) of my seat the whole time! You did an awsome job, and I hope you are planning to do more on Frank and Joe. I am a really big fan... but I don't like the ones with Frank or Joe being... gay. Oh well, got to go. keep up the GREAT work! ;)

P.S. - Lusy611 is my code name. You can always tell if it's me by it. haha!
Lusy611 chapter 21 . 12/1/2009
I didn't get that last part. "Kill you"? :(
Lusy611 chapter 12 . 11/30/2009
WONDERFUL! I can't wait intil I finish the story! I'll send another review once I'm done! ;)
Surreal Epiphany847 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I liked a lot of the story elements! I actually reviewed under a different name but wasn't logged in. Now I can save this story and add it to my favorites. :)
hardygirl847 chapter 30 . 11/13/2009
It's funny that I came across this story because I had a similar idea for Frank being buried alive etc. I decided to change mine but I really liked yours. I love Frank and he never gets into as much trouble in fanfic as Joe. So thanks! :) I'm glad he was okay too. :)