Reviews for Fallen
BrOwnI'dGirl chapter 15 . 12/31/2005
can't wait for more!
Marie Nicaea chapter 15 . 11/22/2005
Nice chapter. The brevity was nice. I've been reading tons of long chapters recently (expecially for school), so this was a nice reprive.

Oh, and by the way, I love the reference to Jordan's neighbor and the dare. That was a great episode. Nigel's reading of Scarpetta was a surprise to me. I love it. Patricia Cornwell's one of my favorite writers (I just read Predator actually).

Keep up the good work!
Keridwen89 chapter 15 . 11/17/2005
Woh - Kay Scarpetta thriller! Love those books!

Great chapter! Muwahaha - more normal as a redhead. Not a chance, Jordan!
Marie Nicaea chapter 14 . 11/2/2005
I love you girl. Keep writing, and I hope your internet and comp gets better!
Lioness-Rampant chapter 14 . 11/2/2005
And the plot thickens yet again! Oh I really hope you can update soon! Please!
luvin-benadam chapter 14 . 10/31/2005
wow...just...wow/ incredible detail. the only thing I ask is to get Woody and Jorda together sometime soon! post!
circularwaffles chapter 14 . 10/30/2005
Alright! I was so looking forward to this! I hear you on crummy luck with computers, I lost four stories in progress with my last computer crash. Miranda's character always makes me think of the line, 'something wicked this way comes' so I can't wait to see what further, dark character developement you have in store. Ack! A Jordan/Cal moment! I really enjoy how you write the characters, I'll be waiting for what ever you have coming next!
luvin-benadam chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
wow
Keridwen89 chapter 14 . 10/30/2005
Oh I SO knew that was going to happen! He's too much like Woody! Except BETTER! lol just kidding. But silly Jordan. And STUPID Woody.

Oh well. *shrugs* lol. Cal's about the only sane one in this story. lol.
beccles chapter 14 . 10/29/2005
this is really good. can you please ley woody and jordan get back together. i'm a really big baker for them two.
BrOwnI'dGirl chapter 14 . 10/29/2005
O MY GOSH please update soon your killing me! ahh really good story love it
tostandunaware chapter 13 . 10/28/2005
please continue writing the story. very well written.
Spook82 chapter 13 . 10/16/2005
Please tell me you're going to continue this. You had me hooked. I'm going through withdrawals...
Angel Spirit chapter 4 . 10/11/2005
Nice...I'm liking the way this fic is going and how you've got it more in depth and not as rushed as the show had it-mind you, I LOVE CJ but it's nice to read fanfiction like this that takes some of the eps and goes into more detail, I was looking for something like this, and I think that I just might have found it! -~ You're making me HATE Slocum's character more and more! I'm going to continue reading, but I wanted to just drop a note off and let you know how much I'm enjoying it!
daynaa chapter 13 . 10/8/2005
AMAZING! whens more commng?