Reviews for Legacy of the Lion
killerqueen-underpressure chapter 5 . 9/4/2006
Great story! I love it! I thought that Rose would fall for Baedan but I guess not! Ah well, keep up the good work!

rinnyheartillyizawesome
Rinohri chapter 5 . 5/2/2001
i really like it
Optical Goddess chapter 5 . 4/25/2001
Now I'm suspicious that this "Baedan" is not who he says he is. But if he is, I'm glad he has no hard feelings. Please start a new paragraph every time someone speaks. That's the normal way to do it, and then you can understand who's saying what.
Rhyein chapter 5 . 4/25/2001
Hey! It's looking good, still needs some work in the dividing department, and I think you could flesh it out a bit, sounds kinda rushed. But it's interesting and looking good. :)
optical goddess chapter 4 . 4/17/2001
Hmm, interesting. Wonder what happened to him at birth and how he coincidentally got the name Baedan just like his real parents wanted.
Torett chapter 4 . 4/15/2001
Kawii story! Of course, we all know who Baedan is ;) :) Kool story..mooore...
Rinny Angel chapter 4 . 4/15/2001
Good good, too short though! Lol...well its not so much critisism as i'm just impatient sometimes :) I'm sure the next chapter will be longer and i can't wait to read it (as usual) well HAPPY EASTER, and keep on writing!
Ethereal Fury chapter 4 . 4/14/2001
that little Baedan reminds me of Squall...could he be their long-lost son of some sort? Anyhow, keep writing it!
cordis chapter 4 . 4/14/2001
Wow THIs is really good. Just as good as your last series. I just started reading it today and I hope you come out with the next chapter very soon. Keep up the great work!
Rinny Angel chapter 3 . 4/13/2001
hehehe...i'm lovin all these names! I feel so at home (plus i can pronounce them all! :P) well, all i have to say is *clears throat* PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE NEXT CHAPTER UP SOON! *calms down* please? i wanna see how you work this out! :)
Rinny Angel chapter 2 . 4/13/2001
WOO HOO! I finally got online and could read this (ive been dying to!) My genius sister downloaded a virus so i've been online-less...i think i just made up a word? Anywho~I love how its starting (not to mention the amazing selection of names...my fav.s have to be connie and flaeme! but of course rose is beautiful too) Well, onto ch.3! :)
Rhyein chapter 2 . 4/8/2001
Hey. I like it so far, but one quick thing. If you're writing a story, especially about a video game, you treat the characters like real people, right? Well, in real life, would people "level up"? _ Just a thought. Nice work.
Erika chapter 2 . 4/2/2001
Not bad...yes, I like it!
Rinny Angel chapter 1 . 3/30/2001
hehehe...squall having lemonade with seifer, who'd uh thunk it? anywho! Nice beginning and cute relationship between squall and lil rose! Looking forward to ch. 2...so get it up soon! :P keep writing and i'll keep readin'!