Reviews for Plot Holes
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 1 . 3/8
The like would probably be 'maybe they were onto something with the Fruits Basket idea'. Fushigi Yuugi is pretty big ass too so...eh. i wanna remove Kuwabara too. Its not fair how he does important things randomly. You could make another OC or include Keiko or something...
The Otaku Lady Priya chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
In simple terms, IT'S AWESOME, FUNNY AND SOOOO PRACTICAL X''D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
XD
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Oh My Merlin! I love this ! No seriously everyone needs to read this. This here is bloody brilliant! Yes! Stick it to those thoughtless writers who think just writing about characters with no inclinations of their personalities, characteristics, or thoughts and just stringing things together is okay. Well its not! Sorry rant over. By the way Plot Holes was absolutely hilarious :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
That was beautiful. So beautiful. Also painfully accurate. Thank you for being amazing :)
Togashi chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
"He's too busy studying. Schedule full right up."
Aquarica chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
haha I loved this .
winedark chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
...Kuwabara is amazing. He was my favorite character up until the Dark Tournament arc-he's still in my top four. Way to take the Yu Yu universe to town with this funny satire.
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Pfft. Cute. I agree, If you're going to write a story at least attempt to write the characters correctly. Even if you don't like them or don't quite know how to write them. The more you try the more likely you are to figure it out. Not that I can talk I have a lot of trouble with characterization. But anyway cute story. It was really funny. Not that you're likely to read this review considering this is one of your older works and in not even entirely sure if you still frequent this site. Doesn't matter, reviewing is common courtesy. Peace!
crimsontears82684 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
THIS! This or one similar should be the first fic listed in every fandom and should be manditory reading for new writers (and some of the vets). Thank you!
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Funny and well-written. I like how even though you're defending Kuwabara you don't sacrifice Hiei's dislike for him.
Scottima chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Oh, look out, Kyo and oh my gosh, dear Yuki! Haha!

Haha! Nice mention of the dub; I loved it to bits, but keeping Koenma's presented version of the speech here in that English adaptation, I think, would have been a pretty great enough idea...

Awesome, funny, witty, and so very true fic! Nice job!
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I'll say this: I agree. Period. About everything. Good fic-writing (and I mean really good and true-to-the-characters-and-the-show's-plot fic writing), the whole excluding-Kuwabara thing (seriously, those people need enlightenment, badly), plotholes... everything! Funny, and so, so true. Awesome one here! And... I say to Kyo and Yuki... good luck, good, hard, never-ending luck. You'll need it, I think... :)
Ruon jian chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I loved this it had a mixture of comedy, fourth wall breakage, and actual common sense that is so hard to find in fandom these days. Thank you for being one to point out how Kuwabara is not just vital to the plot but also to the team even if Hiei is only"...used to him" as Kurama would say.
bluejamist chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Ingenious. Not everyone can write a fic about breaking the third wall. And not everyone can pull it off this successfully. Kudos.