Reviews for Plot Holes
Airka Yumeko chapter 1 . 7/10
haha I loved this .
dust and starlight chapter 1 . 3/2
...Kuwabara is amazing. He was my favorite character up until the Dark Tournament arc-he's still in my top four. Way to take the Yu Yu universe to town with this funny satire.
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Pfft. Cute. I agree, If you're going to write a story at least attempt to write the characters correctly. Even if you don't like them or don't quite know how to write them. The more you try the more likely you are to figure it out. Not that I can talk I have a lot of trouble with characterization. But anyway cute story. It was really funny. Not that you're likely to read this review considering this is one of your older works and in not even entirely sure if you still frequent this site. Doesn't matter, reviewing is common courtesy. Peace!
crimsontears82684 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
THIS! This or one similar should be the first fic listed in every fandom and should be manditory reading for new writers (and some of the vets). Thank you!
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Funny and well-written. I like how even though you're defending Kuwabara you don't sacrifice Hiei's dislike for him.
Scottima chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Oh, look out, Kyo and oh my gosh, dear Yuki! Haha!

Haha! Nice mention of the dub; I loved it to bits, but keeping Koenma's presented version of the speech here in that English adaptation, I think, would have been a pretty great enough idea...

Awesome, funny, witty, and so very true fic! Nice job!
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I'll say this: I agree. Period. About everything. Good fic-writing (and I mean really good and true-to-the-characters-and-the-show's-plot fic writing), the whole excluding-Kuwabara thing (seriously, those people need enlightenment, badly), plotholes... everything! Funny, and so, so true. Awesome one here! And... I say to Kyo and Yuki... good luck, good, hard, never-ending luck. You'll need it, I think... :)
Ruon jian chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I loved this it had a mixture of comedy, fourth wall breakage, and actual common sense that is so hard to find in fandom these days. Thank you for being one to point out how Kuwabara is not just vital to the plot but also to the team even if Hiei is only"...used to him" as Kurama would say.
bluejamist chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Ingenious. Not everyone can write a fic about breaking the third wall. And not everyone can pull it off this successfully. Kudos.
Kezone chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
The Kuwabara bashing is one of the reasons that I tend to stay away form the YYH section of . I mean, I personally like the guy a lot. He's the only of the main four that I'd actually like to meet in real life. (Kurama'd remain distant but polite. Yuusuke and Hiei are, well, Yuusuke and Hiei.) Kuwabara's a chivalrous, nice, and smart guy- he did get into that prestigious school after all, if I remember correctly. Also you have to give the guy credit for being bale to keep up with everyone despite being a human. :)
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Heh heh. Fiction is definitely stranger than reality in this fic. Fun. Nice portrayal of how the characters would react and inverted pov.
jessachangmail chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I like Kuwabara, I don't get why people dislike him so.
Good job picking out the. . . utter stupid in most fangirly stuff.

(KazumaxYukina forever!)
ThePurplePeacock chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
"Yeah, and the 'I AM A MAN!' thing? He really only does that once or twice – when he's still in junior high." Yuusuke shrugged. "And it was actually a pretty good speech when he said it during the Toguro fight."

"A mulberry's a tree and Kuwabara's a man?" Kurama said skeptically.

"That was the dub," Koenma disagreed, "It was more along the lines of 'Just as the cherry blossom is a flower amongst flowers, Kuwabara is a man amongst men.' Or words to that effect."

"And you memorized this?"

"It was a dramatic moment, all right?"

Oh god... Oh god that killed me.

*slow clap*
Bravo. I love it. So much.
Lapis Lazuli Ichigo chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
a valid point (turns to the heavens) DID YOU HEAR THAT RANDOM FANFICTION WIRTERS WHO LOVE TO FORGET KUWABARA?
Ranuel chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Yes! Yes! Yes! Someone needs to go through and write one of these for all the fandoms.