Reviews for To us, the nonexistent
Jessica-X chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Why does this end here? It's quite well done! As I've said before, Savy is the most under-appreciated character in the BLoSC fandom, and it would be great to see more of her. Also congrats on your grasp of English, especially if it's not your first language (being in Denmark). But please think about coming back to it - I wouldn't mind reading about Ranger Savy and her robot partner going out on a few missions...
AussieUlrich chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Wow, Wirewolf threw Nos-4-A2 into a speer and destroyed him! Crikey, that part was so cool but it ended with a great villan destroyed! Both good and bad, and no more Wirewolf either. *Sob* Well great word choice in you story.
Angel of Judgement chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Dude, this fiction rules. I love NOS-4-A2, too! His good points: Handsome, polite, (I think) and did I mention handsome? His only bad points is that he underestimates people and hurts robots. But what the heck, we still love him.
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
this story is getting really good! & it's off 2 a gr8 start! I HOPE U UPDATE THIS SOON!
Space Cadet Melody Bryn chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
All I can say is wow. The description is wonderful. The story sounds really interesting. Please please continue. This is one of my favorite villans. Actually he is my number one favorite out of all of them. Zurg is second and Tork comes in third. But there was something about the Nos-4 A2 that just made me like watching him more.
Aggie chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Oh man, I love you. NOS is my favourite villain as well, and I've been longing to read a fic like this. Please.. please.. please continue! I love your writing style and I'll DIE if I see another NOS-4-A2 fic being discontinued!
Fiona Fargazer chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
This is a very good start and your language usage is very good. NOS 4-A2 is like one of the best villians on BLoST and probably one of the most deadly right up there with Natron and the Evil Buzz. And the thing about Savy is pretty good too, though I'm not a very big fan of her. Keep it up!

~Fiona Fargazer~
Livie Lightyear chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
awsome! I always wanted to know what would happen to Savy! PLEASE don't abandon this fic! you have exalent grammer and great use of words. This fic is going in my faves list...
shadowwolf75 chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
OMG, it's a NOS-4-A2 fic, and a good one to boot! You officially rock! I've been waiting forever for somebody else to realize how cool NOS is . . . everybody else in the fandom is obsessed with the Rangers.

But yeah, this is a wonderfully angsty little fic. Maybe a bit overly wordy at times, but overall it's pretty good.