Reviews for Dreamscape Fish
ninja1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
This is interesting. I can imagine Yukari as a shark... and Kimura as one of those goldfish that sorta stare at you in a wierd way...

If I was a fish I would be a brown fish like Osaka
shadowpikachu chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Osaka is my favorite character from Azumanga Daioh. Yay for Osaka!
Despite chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
I think Kagura would have racing stripes.

Also, surely Osaka would be one of those ghost-fish - people think they look weird, but the difference is they don't hide it.
TheSilverback chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
It's always fun to hear a bit of what really goes on in Osaka's head. And when others are in the middle of a conversation and she suddenly blurts out something about Yomi the fish, now we know where it came from, even if the Azugirls don't.
Mang chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
'…I have a brother?'

XD
Devilred chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Very good and unique!
Halfsmile chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Yay for Ayumu-chan! (if i recall, the kanji for Ayumu means spring day.)
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
You know, this really seems like something that Osaka would think about, doesn't it. She seems completely IC and it was well written. Well done, I liked it a lot.
baka-green chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Wow. I find it amazing the way you can picture each of the charractors as fish. I found it interesting and couldnt wait to see what kind of fish the next person would be. Right on and good luck on other stories.
Koshou chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Wow, this so good! It's something I would expect then beyond-awesome Osaka-san to think of. - Yay Osaka! .
X to the Zoltan chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
This was an excellent introspective. You nailed everyone, most of all poor Ayumu. Long live Osakangst!

...er, but was that the Mazda song in your author's note? ...why?
Hylian Dragoness chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Ay! I like this, it shows what Miss Kasuga might be thinking and responding in life. Very well done. I can't wait to see more from you.
Cerii-chan Kawaii chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Yey! We are the angst-Azumanga writers! I keep MEANING to write an Osakangst fic, but I forget... XD

Anywho, ya know the weirdest thing? I was scrolling down the anime list, and I see that there's some new Azumanga fanfics, so I click on the first one I see. And you know what it was? THIS ONE! It just HAPPENED to be you! It is FATE, I tell you, FATE!

Fate says you must invite me over on Monday.

Yey! Go Osakaneechan! Does 'Osaka' really mean brown in Kanji...?

Terribly sorry for the long and boring review... But ya know, me and Osakaneechan are on the same wavelength, so I had to... What's a dreamscape? XD

-Cerii-chan (Kawaii!)
Lucinda the Maid chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Wonderful! I loved the descriptions of all of the other characters as the fish, especially Tomo's and Yomi's. They were just such an excellent representation of their personalities... that's just great. I think it's like Osaka to put herself below the rest, almost, even though we hardly ever see this side of her at all. I'd love to read more fics like this one.
Merkiel chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Hmm. Best. Title. Evar.

Don't feel like giving a full review, but all in all I liked it. Osaka seemed so IC while being able to take apart her friends. Perfect for a ficlet of that length.