Reviews for The PBKB Club
WolfDaughter chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
Any chance of talking you into continuing this story? I realize it's been quite a long time, but I still want to know what happens to Chiaki, Kenshin, and Yukio.
snake and crane chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
lol i love the PBKB club
openwindow chapter 3 . 12/17/2009

pleaseplease update soon! it's too good a story to pass up!
peppymint chapter 3 . 2/15/2008
Sniff, I love this story but you haven't updated in forever. Please continue it. It is way to good to be abandoned.
Hidari chapter 3 . 12/6/2007
This is really good. A novel way of looking at the Battosai, a different perspective, ne? Nice. Too bad it's been so long since you've updated. _
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 4/3/2007
interesting and good
korrd chapter 3 . 5/30/2006
Good fic. Shouldn't Tomoe be in the PBKB? I mean even if it was accidental she was still killed by Kenshin. Update soon.
nii-chi chapter 3 . 2/26/2006
Hello! woot . i love ur stories.
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 3 . 1/15/2006
HAHA! This rocked! Luved it!
Lady of Spring Rain chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
Good chapter. Update soon!
Adrienne chapter 3 . 12/28/2005
Hey cool, this is an iteresting look on the PBKB, and on a different character other than Kenshin. Very nicely done!
Kanzen ne Tsuki chapter 3 . 12/1/2005
Yeech! Having Battousai/Kenshin kill Yukio was a harsh thing for his relationship with Chiaki. How sad. Yet, the exchange between Yukio and Kaito was priceless. I couldn't help but giggle. Him petting his own head was horrible and humerous at the same time. Ironically, my massive cat was laying in my lap at that moment and I was stroking him. It was a tad chilling. LOLOL

I don't know why you're worried. It was an excellent chapter. The next one is going to be... awful. How is Chiaki going to react know her beloved okouko killed her fiance'? Heartache is a terrible promise here.

Off to catch up on 'Like FAther, Like Son'.

What is a 'daisho'. I couldn't find it in my translation index or my japanese dictionary. The closest thing I came up with was a 'scribe', and that doesn't make sense. I found a vague reference to 'daisho' as a pair of swords in another translation index. This makes sense. Is that what you mean? Probably. :) Excellent word. Think I might use it myself.

BTW... Thank you for putting 'The Red Death' in your C2. I'm honored and humbled. Arigato.

PattyBones chapter 3 . 11/27/2005
I think you did a very good job. I like your other characters. Please post the next chapter soon.
Umeko chapter 3 . 11/11/2005
Aw, Chiaki really reminds me of Tomoe in a way. She's always looking out for Kenshin's welfare. It's really ironic they went to buy a present for Yukio (who happens to have met his end by Battousai's blade). Kaito is such an ahou. That free food remark was so silly (GRin).

Will Nagakura confront Kenshin? Woohoo! Bloody duel in the back alley! In the manga, Kenshin did mention he fought with Captains 1,2 & 3 and came out in a draw in all 3 duels.

What will Yukio's reaction be if he ever finds out about Chiaki's little 'bro'?

Waiting eagerly for the next installment.
Kristy-chan chapter 3 . 11/10/2005