Reviews for Waltz
theweezerlover chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Ee, I was bitten by the same bug! haha.

Cute :)
counting-fingers chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
yes makani is a great artist isn't she? anyways this was truely amazing and beautiful in a very artistical way... :D
Scritch chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
I personally don't think of it so much as pointless, as a little insight into the Malfoy family. I really liked that it was during a dance, because I can completely picture them amongst the other pureblooded couples, their game faces on even as they speak of personal things. Like Draco. You also added in little things that told us, yes, you HAVE read the books and know who the Malfoys would associate with (Dolohov... simply out of politeness, I'm sure. *grimaces*). I'm not sure if the amount of pet names - "pet" can be debatable, of course, but my vocabulary isn't going into overdrive here or anything - is real or just... hm... again, for polite society to overhear? In any case, you're poking me to go post in Cotsleigh, so off I go! I enjoyed it, m'dear. _
Duchess Winna chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Aw. Another Lucius/Narcissa fan, I see _

Wonderful story. As you said, the ending seems a little abrupt, but other than that, I love it.
no one chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
ari! you are so good! i would bow if i didn't believe in God! man oh man! wah iwan't ur skill! lol, okay one sec...i'ma find something that you could improve..un moment s'il vous plait!

I misunderstand what you are saing here: "Yes, I believe in love, husband of mine, but not the love that Draco might be inclined to believe in. The kind that Dumbledore stands for; the love that makes you susceptible to disloyalty to our Cause.”

Are you saying that draco is inclined to believe in Dumbledore's love or that Narcissa is inclined to believe in it or Lucius for that matter. Clarify that for me please.

other than that I am very pleased wiht what you have written. I also like the little jokes that you have put in! Overall A!

san

ps. there would have been an extra plus if I totally understood what you were saying. Please in your reply don't say that I am dim. I think that I am an aweful lot so plz don't back my stupid mind up! :D
Lucas Logan chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Hehehe... Draco as an Evil Auror? You're devilishly twisted! It gives me shivers to think about. This is a really nicely written scene. It left me waltzing to the tretchery. Very strong rythem to it. Nicely done.
fred the gnome chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
very well written... interesting, about draco's apparent career of choice... good.