Reviews for Dark Angel: Retrieved
kaiirine chapter 39 . 5/2/2013
I enjoyed reading this story..I hope you have more Max and Alec pairing, just can't get enough of the two of em... :)
wicked18writer chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Love this series.
Wholives4Eva chapter 39 . 10/11/2012
This was a well written & plotted story. I really enjoyed the way you weaved the original plot points and characters from the t.v series into your story. I particularly enjoyed your Zack.
gvg gh chapter 39 . 8/17/2012
love jealous alec but gets him in trouble sometimes u need to make a sequel awsome story by the way
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 39 . 10/6/2011
That was a fabulous way to get everyone out safely! Everyone wins while somewhat keeping up with how the series had ended in a way with all the transgenics on the outside.

I LOVE IT!

Definitely one of my favorite DA stories. Very glad I came across it! Well done!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 38 . 10/6/2011
Interesting how you had Logan acquire his spinal injury.

Oh no for Sandeman.

MAX! She's gotta be okay!

Fantastic action sequence!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 37 . 10/6/2011
Sandeman has to survive!

Brain has to think of a way to save Manticore from Logan!

I'm loving this infiltration mission. Loving it! D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 36 . 10/6/2011
I KNEW IT! I had my suspicions that Kelpy wasn't captured yet he followed the familiars back!

Oh no for Jondy/Gab/Biggs situation...I'm glad the guys cleared the air but I hope they can contact Lydecker in time.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 35 . 10/6/2011
I have a feeling that it's 453 that is with Mick (Matt's twin)...I was right!

LOL for Lydecker comment on the Max/Alec separation with Max.

DAMN! And here I thought the changed rating was a good thing for Max and Alec. -_-
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 34 . 10/6/2011
YAY for Brain's appearance!

Love it that you included Sandeman's conversation with Zack the way you did.

I was hoping that Jondy and Gab were listening in on Logan and White's conversation D

WHOA for the ending and Alec's threat!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 33 . 10/6/2011
Oh no for the complicated matter between Biggs/Jondy/Gab.

Yikes for Alec and his failed thoughts.

YA for the history lesson when it comes to Manticore's true reason for being D

Great job!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 32 . 10/6/2011
I really wanna know what Sandeman said to Zack. I knew the old man would be the one to ultimately convince Zack to go back D

I really like that Zack doesn't question or struggle against Alec once he saw his CO mask on since he's put his up a couple of times in the past...he understands.

Max's complaints are really bugging me -_- I get where she's coming from but it's annoying in comparison to Alec.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 31 . 10/6/2011
White's men!

Cammy and Dani have to be okay!

Didn't the X5s undercover Logan's work know about his recent intel he told White? Because if they had, couldn't they warn Lydecker that Logan was trying to locate Sandeman and then Lydecker would warn Sandeman and co.?

Oh no for the cliffie (that was evil!)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 30 . 10/6/2011
Oh I was way off -_-

Loving that Jondy/Gab finally got to talk!

Maybe Sandeman will be the one to ultimately convince Zack to go back to Manticore.

Aww for the Max/Alec 'I miss you' moment.

Logan is runing everything by helping White out -_-

Amazing chapter and a fantastic story overall!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 29 . 10/5/2011
OMG for the Jondy/Gab development and how Biggs is now part of their complicated mess.

Poor Alec when he sees Max and Zack being chummy.

I wanna say Max saw Alec but I'm not completely sure.