Reviews for Dark Angel: Retrieved
Guest chapter 35 . 5/19/2016
I like your story so far but after what Alec did to Max I don't think she should ever end up with him. He basically raped her even after she told him to stop and she wasn't in heat so he still had control over himself. He could've stopped
Guest chapter 35 . 2/22/2016
WHAT THE HELL? DID ALEC JUST RAPE MAX?! That was so wrong, over the top and out of character that I don't think I can read any further. Which is a shame because I was really enjoying the story up till this point.
Tzarista chapter 39 . 6/17/2015
interesting story ... we love M A together
MPHBC chapter 39 . 4/2/2015
Really good (w) You should write a sequel
kikinette11 chapter 39 . 3/24/2015
Very great story, except the rape part. i don't like the fact that part are treated as unimportant.
Apart that i really like your story
kaiirine chapter 39 . 5/2/2013
I enjoyed reading this story..I hope you have more Max and Alec pairing, just can't get enough of the two of em... :)
wicked18writer chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Love this series.
Wholives4Eva chapter 39 . 10/11/2012
This was a well written & plotted story. I really enjoyed the way you weaved the original plot points and characters from the t.v series into your story. I particularly enjoyed your Zack.
gvg gh chapter 39 . 8/17/2012
love jealous alec but gets him in trouble sometimes u need to make a sequel awsome story by the way
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 39 . 10/6/2011
That was a fabulous way to get everyone out safely! Everyone wins while somewhat keeping up with how the series had ended in a way with all the transgenics on the outside.

I LOVE IT!

Definitely one of my favorite DA stories. Very glad I came across it! Well done!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 38 . 10/6/2011
Interesting how you had Logan acquire his spinal injury.

Oh no for Sandeman.

MAX! She's gotta be okay!

Fantastic action sequence!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 37 . 10/6/2011
Sandeman has to survive!

Brain has to think of a way to save Manticore from Logan!

I'm loving this infiltration mission. Loving it! D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 36 . 10/6/2011
I KNEW IT! I had my suspicions that Kelpy wasn't captured yet he followed the familiars back!

Oh no for Jondy/Gab/Biggs situation...I'm glad the guys cleared the air but I hope they can contact Lydecker in time.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 35 . 10/6/2011
I have a feeling that it's 453 that is with Mick (Matt's twin)...I was right!

LOL for Lydecker comment on the Max/Alec separation with Max.

DAMN! And here I thought the changed rating was a good thing for Max and Alec. -_-
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 34 . 10/6/2011
YAY for Brain's appearance!

Love it that you included Sandeman's conversation with Zack the way you did.

I was hoping that Jondy and Gab were listening in on Logan and White's conversation D

WHOA for the ending and Alec's threat!