Reviews for Teacher's Secrets
Yoline Nimai chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Great story, loved it!
The Sage of Spirits chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
This was really good. O_O And although I cannot abide Kraine (I'll read it, but I don't like it; Yuaine seems to fit the bill better. At least it does to me.), I liked this. Loved how Raine was jealous of Kratos; personally, Kratos should be Lloyd's secretly favorite teacher anyway. XP

Aww, Kratos was being an $$ again! He knows he doesn't want Lloyd to leave, even though he knows that he might meet his end at the ToS... (The part when Kratos says "Leaving Lloyd at Palmacosta" made me want to throttle his throat. P)

“Kratos, Lloyd isn't your son.” Aww...! TT-TT

-severe eye twitches- SHUT YOUR MOUTH RAINE, YES HE IS. -more eye twitching- O

Is this a one shot or a story? It seemed like a one shot to me... \

Hitokiri-san chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
The Raine-Kratos interaction scene after the battle appealed to me very much. I like Kratos' surprise upon hearing that *he* would be booted out of the group; I like his indirect admittance that Lloyd is someone dear to him.

But most of all I think the most heartbreaking part is this:

'"Kratos,” she said in a quiet, gentle but firm tone, “Lloyd isn't your son.”

Kratos met her gaze evenly; something in his reddish-brown eyes moved, broke. He looked away, swallowing hard. “I know.”'

Kratos' pain and struggle were brilliantly characterized in these few lines, even if he'd only spoken two words. This part is a really nice touch in the whole story.

All are in character, and Lloyd's being his loveable dorky self. I think,though, that the ending does look a tad bit incomplete. Thanks for the brilliant story!
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
This was really good! Not a romance at all, but a lot of interaction between two characters. A rarity in this section of the world if you ask me. :)

It was a good read. I enjoyed it very much.
Epiclesis chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
there really is no words to describe what i read

that was amazing and beautiful keep up the nice work and i have to say also: the ending almost made me want to cry but perhaps that was just me D EXCELLENT WORK
Scaff chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
That is so cute! The ending is amazing. I love it!
kingcael chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
frickin beautiful i love you.

Marry me please.

Love and kisses MBOM

And i really like the whole bloody scene, morbid as i am.
Spinny Roses chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Oh wow. You are wonderful at this. Sutble with the spoiler, with how intimate Raine and Kratos interact... quite wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
That's really good! I can't think of anything bad about it.
Sabriel41 chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Envy's such an ugly word... but it does describe, to some extent how I feel towards how you write. Admire, aspire towards, respect - all that, and more. It takes a good writer to allow charaters to dance on his or her strings believably; it takes an excellent one to cut said strings and bring the characters to *life* as you've done throughout "Teacher's Secrets."

Both banter and action are believable and entertaining; your Kratos is one of the best (if not the best) in the fandom, both fragile and frighteningly strong. As always, your story says just enough to leave the reader wanting more.

Keep up the fantastic work, and Cheers,

Ashla chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
That was very good. I love TOS! Keep up the good work!

Slán slán!

Toma chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
can't wait for more! very good so far.
Musical Kitten chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
I really liked this! You're an excellent writer, and you're so good at getting all the character's personalities right on. Good job!
Hyper-Obsessed-Fangirl chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Thats pretty good so far.
superspork97 chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
That was good. Never seen anything like that before. I would leave it one chapter if I were you. I'm afraid if you continue it'll be just like a lot of fics like this. I enjoyed this a lot, though.