Reviews for Happy Endings
Phalanx30 chapter 9 . 7/18/2014
Truly amazing, Wesley's soul crushing grief.

Illyria, Spike, and Lorne hilarious and creepy.

Knox getting slapped down by Illyria, fitting and well-deserved.

Fred coming back and her reunion with Wesley ::does Dance of Joy:: beautiful.

Spike's gift, if anyone deserves an epic romantic poem, it's Wes and Fred.

Wesley and Fred's Latin phrases to each other, inspired and lovely.

The best Wesley and Fred story of this kind, bar none.

Thank You.
nevthebunny chapter 9 . 3/11/2011
Wow. Just wow. I haven't watched most of Angel yet but I know what happens and I would definitely say that that is the best fic I've ever read. Its also the first one I've ever reviewed. The plot was really well thought out and believable and I really liked that it didn't go straight to the happy ending. You particularly got Wes' character spot on.
FunkyFiction chapter 3 . 1/9/2007
When I first started to read this chapter too, I started to think. "This is NOT an happy ending" then it turned a little when Wesley came in and was forgiving, that was acctually suspicious. Then the messages came and I was all like "Yay, this is so god" and then I sarted to think: "This can be a VERY happy ending."

And now I'm almost going to cry 'cause I can't read anymore untill tomorrow and I'm stopping now 'cause I like happy endings.

I don't usually like happy endings (Mostly 'cause my life is shit) But when it comes to Fresley(Fred/Wesley) I want an happy ending(Or more time together) because they got so little time on the show and even from the very beginning I was saying that she(Fred) would be very perfect as the love of Wesley's life. and I'm strted to red fanfictions because of it.

Okey... enough words from me. (I understand if you don't read it all) It's tuesday morning and I have been drinking alot of coffie.(I think it's spelled that way)

/TheDBoyLover
FunkyFiction chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
What a beautiful written chapter, It's so depressing. But maybe it's mostly because you focus on the fact that Fred is gone and you made such a beautiful chapter. Nice story, really like it, after this chapter I just feel like I can't stop read.
FunkyFiction chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
I really like this story. I'm sorry to say that it's gonna take a while before I can read more, But I promise that I will.
Unitarian Jihadist chapter 9 . 1/4/2006
Very good. Like another reviewer, I made the mistake of starting this late at night, thinking I would be going right to bed. I've always been of the opinion that Fred was still there, it was pretty obvious, particularly when Illyria was compelled to impersonate Fred in front of the Burkles, because she couldn't bear the thought of their pain as well as Wesley's. This was very well thought out, and I like well thought out stories. Furthermore, your writing style is mature and professional.

Well done!
The Sickness chapter 9 . 10/8/2005
I read this story after making a video to "My Immortal" by Evanescence concerning Wesley, Illyria, and Fred. It focused upon Wesley dying and recalling his memories of Fred. I was depressed and hurt. The video was a way of me indulging those feelings.

After I read this, I cried. Then I lay on the floor of my room and laughed. It is amazing what hope we can manage to have when someone else presents it to us.

Masterpiece. I only wish Joss Whedon had made it a espisodal reality.

In my book, it is reality. Cheers.
EbonyFox chapter 9 . 8/27/2005
That was masterfully written. Elegant without sacrficing the creativity. Kudos.
Mouse Pocky chapter 9 . 6/19/2005
How are there not more reviews for this fic? I never review unless something I read was amazing and THIS is amazing. It is the best 'After the End' 'Wes/Fred' novel on

Your grasp on words, latin, subtle story telling emotion, not to mention being able to replicate Fred and Wes's scientific lingo as well as some of the funniest and in character things 'R-E-S-P-E-C-T' I enjoyed reading this and hope you as much success on any other fanfiction or fiction you are planning to write. If you have any more stories please post them if they are fiction or fanfiction. I would love to read them.
MadTom chapter 9 . 6/15/2005
Loved it! Not enough Happy Endings in the Buffy/Angelverse!
silvi-hc chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
This is one heck of a good fic. I actually read it a few days a go and I promply added it to my fav. But now I'm giving you some feedback. I love it and the way you woved the story. The plot was really interesting and it was a true joy to read this.
Melanthe Vida chapter 9 . 5/29/2005
I think I've been struck dumb. This is truly the best post-NFA fic I have ever read. It's so Joss-ish it's scary, and I can completely see this happening if there had ever been a sesaon six. The plot was perfectly planned out, complete with a vast amount of information that was entirely plausible and tied extremely well into the fifth season. The dialogue flowed wonderfully and the characterization was exceptional.

You deserve a very big thank you.

I'm looking forward to any more stories you might have.
otahyoni chapter 9 . 5/28/2005
This was amazing. Completely plausible ('cept maybe for Lilah's fortuitous reappearance and Wesley's resurrection)-and the physics! I'm completely in awe of you, whether you actually know all of that stuff or just completely made it up (I'm dying to know which it is, by the way-the binary alphabetical cipher at the beginning floored me-how long did it take you to come up with THAT?). Either way, it's stunning.

I made the mistake of starting this out of curiosity ten minutes before I meant to go to bed. An hour and forty-five minutes, I'm done. I bawled through the first two chapters-Wes' despair was tangible.

It's always wonderful to find well-written (VERY well-written-do you do original fiction as well?), engaging fanfiction that seamlessly fits itself into the world it stemmed from. I'm slapping you on my favorites list and keeping my eye on you. I hope this is just the beginning of a long and prolific writing career.

Bravo.
Dark Gotham chapter 9 . 5/28/2005
How tottaly sweet! I love it.
Euley chapter 9 . 5/28/2005
OMG Awness Major! Aww! I luv it!