Reviews for Saying Goodbye
JadeRoth chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
Continue!
Not G. Ivingname chapter 5 . 12/10/2007
good story, you should write an epilouge for this.
titanfan45 chapter 5 . 10/17/2007
When I saw the title of this story, I thought that BB and Raven would be saying goodbye to each other. I was pleasantly surprised when I read this. I read it straight through and was very impressed with it. In fact, you have just made my favorite Authors list. This was very well written and a very moving story. Well done.
Musa Rox chapter 5 . 10/19/2006
sniff, sniff,

this fic made me cry a lil! You're such a talented writer. Have you ever though of being published?
Aussie gurl rox chapter 5 . 11/21/2005
So BB's finally letting go. FINALLY! This was a pretty cool chapter, but how will Raven deal with this? Are there patches for emotions, like cigarettes? What will happen? UPDATE!
The Mad shoe1 chapter 5 . 11/21/2005
Really cool fic.
Aussie gurl rox chapter 4 . 11/21/2005
I guess that emotions can be worse than crack, huh? Raven hates Terra as much as she "cares" for BB. UPDATE SOON! I want to see whether Raven tells BB what she thinks or even just reveals her presence.
The Last chapter 5 . 11/19/2005
Fwhee! The end! *tosses streamers* Well written, to the point, and good. /Awesome/ job.
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 5 . 11/19/2005
A very touching way to end it. I like the whole, "I need to learn to live in today," thing. Nicely done. I'm sorry to see this story come to a close, but I think you did a good job at closing it. This whole story was enjoyable. A job well done.

~Mina~
TopKat chapter 5 . 11/19/2005
beautiful ending...so, so beautiful...i adore it.

*~RoseMage~*

(fav, definitely!)
SpiderSquirrel chapter 5 . 11/18/2005
Yet again...Chills. I loved it1 Bravo to you, it was extremely well written, the plot was incredible, and true mental cliffhanger!

Bravi, Bravi, Bravissimi.
Miss Apollo chapter 5 . 11/18/2005
is that it? is it done? i hope not! please update if continueing!

p.s. please continue!
Digicowboy chapter 5 . 11/18/2005
Wow, I liked that. A really nice way to finish it, I think. Makes a lot of sense, and it was actually quite cathartic. Well done!
gladdecease chapter 5 . 11/18/2005
Ooh. Lovely ending there.

Once again your lyrical style drew me into the final words of the chapter...I really enjoyed this story. The romance between Beast Boy and Raven was minimal, but just enough to be perfect for the story.

I await more of your stories!
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 5 . 11/18/2005
Very nicely done, yet again._ You are definately an amazing author. I can't wait to see what you plan to include next on this, and I can't wait to see how Raven tries to spend more time with him._ And, of course, Star would be the first one to notice Raven acting 'strange'.;)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »