Reviews for Darker Waters
whosahassa chapter 15 . 4/7/2015
So, question...do you still plan to finish the rewrites of Dark Waters and the sequels? I was really enjoying the few chapters you did post, but since even those are gone, and considering it's been so long, I was wondering if you intend to finish them at all? I hope you do. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 11/12/2014
Really great story!
TheFinalPeace chapter 15 . 7/15/2013
Your doing great. Continue on.
Sage of Winds chapter 15 . 8/9/2012
Words can't express how much I love this story. The chapters were short and easy to read, and none of your scenes were drawn-out and melodramatic. The characters were also very well-developed. The only problem that I have with this is Link's proposal. I felt like it was a bit out of place and impromptu. Even so, this story has earned a place in my favorites.
hakuoh chapter 15 . 9/9/2008
I LOVE YOU. MARRY ME. NOW. D:

But really, I loved your story!

Everything was perfect :)

I think I'm going to skip homework tonight and read Murky Waters instead.
ZoraAngel chapter 15 . 5/4/2007
LOVED the story. Can't wait until I start reading the sequel. Link is very different in this fic. I like...!
Before the Sun Sets chapter 15 . 12/25/2006
Great story you are a really talented writer!
Masta-of-light chapter 15 . 6/29/2006
THIS WAS SWEET...AWSOME I LOVE IT I'M SO READING THE SEQUEL HEHEHEHEHE _
Derp123123123123 chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
WOW!, really good story here!
kawaii linku chapter 15 . 12/24/2005
Wow, amazing... I don't really like L/Z, but this was totally awesome...I am mind-blown. Good job!

~Vince
katelyn.rose.27 chapter 3 . 12/12/2005
AH WHATS GUNNA HAPPEN?1? well lucky for me you already completed the whole thing, so i will just move on to the next chapter! u are an amazing writer by the way!
katelyn.rose.27 chapter 2 . 12/12/2005
i hope its zelda! well like i hope that zelda will be SAVED, not die in the freezing cold water. it reminds me of titanic.. ok well i will keep reading! good chapter!
katelyn.rose.27 chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
aw link is evil! i wonder what will happen next! so far i love the idea so i shall keep reading further!
Midnight chapter 10 . 12/5/2005
Aws how sad. Shiek died.
Huanir chapter 15 . 12/2/2005
Well well... you manage to finish it.

I wish I could say the same for mine, but Chapter 16 has taken me a few months, and it's still not up. Stupid 7 AP class schedule...

Well, someone has agreed to do a movie over mine, so it's all good. That means that I have to work on it, though.

But enough about my story; this review is for yours. Although the couple moved faster than I would have recommended were they my friends, I feel assured that it will all work out for the best. And I think that the sequel will be better; you've more experience writing, and you have a good story set up already. I wish you the best of luck.