Reviews for A Psychopath's Mind
Daisy's Blog chapter 5 . 9/2/2006
It's so good! You write awesome fanfics!
Mori'quessir chapter 5 . 5/28/2006
I have no idea what to say...I'm so sad...

This is a beautiful story I like how you worded it and the way you presented it. I almost cried...okay I did cry. I love the story but I'm sad that Enishi killed himself. I wonder how much that must of hurt. Stabbing himself with a pencil.

Love the story

From yours etc: Mori'quessir
crazy fanfic lover chapter 5 . 9/28/2005
WOW! How did you come up with so much stuff for one story? Great job!
Lexi Teniro chapter 5 . 9/25/2005
T_T AH! SO SAD! *uber-sniffle-ness* That was WONDERFUL!
Viperthe strange chapter 5 . 8/29/2005
...*sniff sniff* THAT WAS SO SAD! the way that you wrote it...i dont hate Enishi anymore. i cant! with what happened to him...this was a very good story. ive enjoyed reading it. i hope you continue to write. well until then, aufweidaseine. *disappears waving*

"tha Cheese is outta here."
ContessaLumas chapter 5 . 8/9/2005
*tear* how sad... but i must admit, i started to snicker a bit when i read that he stabbed himsalf with a pencil. eh ;;. um, yeah, this was really sad, but so good to read. i'm gonna run off now and cry. ja ne!
Anonymus T chapter 5 . 8/9/2005
O.O. Omg. I thought Kaoru was gonna stop him b4 he could kill himself and like be a EnishixKaoru fanficcy. Wow...wow. Lol. Well, this story is awesome and I hope you can do more this deep and stuff. Lol. Bye for now!
Raven chapter 5 . 8/9/2005
*sniff* That was really good and sad! Great job!
Shimmering tear chapter 5 . 8/9/2005
Hey Zen,

Wow! That was some decent tearful material! I loved the story from head to toe. It's wonderful! I hope you always give us such beautiful stories. Thank you.
Anonymus T chapter 4 . 8/5/2005
O..this is a really good and deep fic. Usually, these kind of fics bore me, but I like this one. Hm...Enishi said that all ppl besides Kaoru and Tomoe look at him as an assasin, but what about his troop (aka his "family")?

Well, this story is still really good so plz update asap.
Viperthe strange chapter 4 . 8/5/2005
i like this story. i's nice. you do a good job of diving into the mind of Enishi. *sigh* id jus like to finish the series. where did you find it? ive got the manga #s 24 and 25 but theyre in German and ich nine sprekinzie Duetch. *sigh* youre a lucky person. i hope to read more of your story. *disappears, humming*

"tha Cheese is outta here."
Shimmering tear chapter 4 . 8/5/2005
Aw, I know what's gonna happen! Stupid Enishi! But nice chappie, loved it! I pity him *apologoizes to Enishi* though!
BlueberryStain chapter 4 . 8/5/2005
This was a good chappie! Hehehe! Write some more! This deserves REVIEWS! UPDATE!

§* Rami *§
ContessaLumas chapter 4 . 8/4/2005
*gasp* he's gonna commit suicide? no!( originally written with 17 o's and 17 exclamation marks) that sucks! but, either way, great chapter. please update soon!
ContessaLumas chapter 3 . 7/24/2005
let me say this now: UPDATE SOON OR I HAVE MY BIRDS ATTACK YOU AT DAWN! no i kid, but please do update soon, this fic is really good, and good enishi fics are so very rare. i say again: please update soon... *cough*... *stare* it's 1:00 AM, so i got nothing better to do... i'm going to search for more enishi now. ja ne!