Reviews for Ocean Avenue
Chiame-Yoru chapter 2 . 6/29/2005
Again a funny chapter. Please write more.
Chiame-Yoru chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Hahahahahahahaha! You must not like Sora that much. Funny story.
MagicianCyborg chapter 2 . 6/23/2005
Uh oh.. Zack and Namine all alone... and Sora and Kairi in the same group? It couldn't get anymore ironic in this story, can it? Anyway, great job. I can't wait for the next chapter. Way to go!
Ancestral-Trapper chapter 2 . 6/23/2005
hey aeshma luv your story . you rock added lemon to my story hope it's not to stupid ! hey where do you live ? like what state anyway ? later dude rock on _
Destiny Kitty chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
Hey! Cool story so far, even though I don't know some of the characters (namely Aeshma). Anyway, interesting - is Zack evil or is that implication from the movie they watched not meant to be him? Mr Bright Eyes huh...
lanablaze92 chapter 2 . 6/21/2005
iinteresting...very interesting Keep it up
lanablaze92 chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
interesting... i like it, i was gonna read it for the fact that you reveiwed to mine,but ended up
Lux-Nero chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Well, it was funny. But, I think you can make it funnier. If you need help, try to see my KH fanfic, maybe you'll find something you can use. Update soon!
Cruz Nightshade chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
CORNY! that was one of the the cornyist things I've ever read! on a chart from 1 to 10 it was a 3! sorry, but I really didn't like that at all, and I review all storys I read. it is a good wrighting stlye,but thier was just TO MUCH CORN!

So cut the cheasy shit and wright with you're talent, becouse you seem to have good potential.
herzeleidx chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Nay! This was good! I liked it, though I 'ave a question. Will Yuffie be in the story? Sowwy Yuff is my FAV character. N e way...even if Yuff isn't in here, it's still cool. Update!

vampiegurl

P.S. Sorry about the whole Yuffie rant, I'm just looking for a good CloudxYuffie right now. *sigh*
Casey chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
I couldn't send a flame because it was TOO AWESOME!

is sora jealous of kairi&aeshma? ohh

awesome job & update soon!