Reviews for Fancy Meeting You Here
snobunniex3 chapter 8 . 10/12
I really liked the story and how it was set up, I'm sorry you were getting a lot of comments of it being out order, i think it worked out well jumping around
RoryJessLOVE chapter 8 . 7/23/2007
hey i loved it! so cute and funny. i'm also lit-o-manic! rory and jess are meant to be!
Gemma Bee chapter 8 . 6/28/2007
WHAT? U HAVE TO FINISH WRITING! IGNORE THE OTHER PPL'S COMMENTS AND WRITE THE DAMN THING DAMMIT! sorry, i just really like ur writng ad i wasn't a bit confused or anything, i thought it made perfct sense and that it was really cool how you did that. but, if u dont want to i guess i can't make u, cuz that would be a)mean, b)rude, c)oboxious, d)none of my business. anywayz, thank u cuz i absoloutely LOVED these! they were great!

cmtaylor531 chapter 8 . 11/25/2006
aww i love this story so cute. Keep it going!
Dione Robertson chapter 8 . 8/7/2006
You are being way harsh on yourself. Or is it us readers to are causing this? Since chapter 2 you have been in order.

As fans of Gilmore Girls we pay for far worst. In season 2, Luke tells Lor that Jess's father left last year, and season 3 we are told that Jess's father ran out when he was a newborn. No explainaton given, and as fans we get over it.

Not only can I feel the love in this story, I can feel the forgiveness as well. This story is excellent...THANKS!
OrangePunk chapter 8 . 4/21/2006
i know what you mean. i enjoyed this story very much though.
deborah chapter 7 . 4/19/2006
so, ... I would say that THIS is the best jess proposal on least for me since its not the whole get down on knee and be all sugary and sappy...

perfect chapter. thank you
sapphirestar820 chapter 7 . 4/18/2006
good continue
RogueHoney chapter 7 . 4/18/2006
okay so im really confused. in like ch4 you said they were already married. in ch5 they were having a baby. then rory was drinking even though you cant when your pregnant. and now jess is proposing? im immensely confused.
RogueHoney chapter 6 . 4/16/2006
yikes way to be really harsh on jess. the morning after so-to-speak was funny though. good chapter.
pam halliwell chapter 6 . 4/15/2006
Interesting chapter but the one where Lorelai confronts jess after she finds out Rory's pregnant has o be one of teh funniest things I've ever read. It's so well-written and it's typical Jess! I like teh changes in timeline, keeps it interesting! Please don't take long to update!
OrangePunk chapter 6 . 4/14/2006
everything is really cute! but i what is the time period in this chapter?
Charmedchic72 chapter 6 . 4/14/2006
that was a little mean of rory to jess at the beginning. hmm...but the end was cute!
RogueHoney chapter 5 . 3/22/2006
aww cute! i luv jess! he ish amazing!
LEJ418 chapter 5 . 3/21/2006
It's cute and very funny, I like your description of Lorelai, maybe in the next chapter you could show Richard and Emily's reaction to Jess, I'm sure that Emily especially would be less than thrilled.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »