Reviews for Instinct
So? Will there ever be more?
IntriguingHeart chapter 2 . 8/2
Sorry, I was so excited to post the review that I forgot to log in first xD
*catches couple of your precious cookies and hold them tightly to my heart*
OMG, I've just read one of the most surreal fictions everrrrr
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
I'm so moving to the next chapter!
DAMN IT! you're sooooo goooood! .
*catches couple of your precious cookies and hold them tightly to my heart*
OMG, I've just read one of the most surreal fictions everrrrr
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
I'm so moving to the next chapter!
DAMN IT! you're sooooo goooood! .
calvinkliens chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
This is nothing like them .
MeetMeOnTheDarkside chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
LOVE IT
Please delete this act. thanks chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
lol, I liked this.
Songbook12 chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
This is a great story

I wouldnt report you... Even if i knew how
Slippery Tummy chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Lol. Its "that time of month" while reading this at 12:03am. What the crap Robin?!why are you tracking a girls period? What is wrong with robin? I kmow hes oc,but he should still be humane. Really. This story is funny though and i like ot. Update soon!
ST Out! War!
Aerilin chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This. Is. Amazing.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I feel EXACTLY THAT SAME WAY about drying off after a bath. (Shower in my case, almost exclusively, since I'm kinda too big to use a bathtub comfortably ... they're just too short.) I will stand in the shower and use the washcloth to dry off as thoroughly as possible before stepping out and going at it with the towel. And I make sure that our towels are all BIG enough and FLUFFY enough to suck up any latent moisture. And still - STILL - I prefer lounging around in our room, unclothed, under the ceiling fan, until I feel COMPLETELY dry. I get it, Rae, really I do.

Heh. Timid's approach to 'hiding' isn't very practical, is it?

Well, well. That's a novel take on things. One night a month, eh? Yeah, I would want to keep that tidbit secret, too. Being vulnerable on a regular schedule isn't something one's enemies should know about.

Heh. 'Unchained-Emotion Raven' is kinda cute, in a silly way.

HAHAHAH! Does her attire "bother" him? Depends on your definition of "bother". Parts of him are getting VERY bothered, I imagine.

A mightily-flustered Robin is a very amusing thing. Go for it.

Loved this chapter!
craizypet chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
ok, im so there and reading it!
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Oh god...I love this. So hard. Written extremely well.

Elodie~
Rogue Lumiere Declair chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
love it
Rogue Lumiere Declair chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
i usally wait till the end to review but i just have to tell u how can they be ooc when in the show it never happened so how would anyone no if they are ooc they never did this so ya i think u did just fine so if anyone says its ooc then just say what i said cause no1 nos if they are or not and this is ur story so ya and its great
temporalcontrol chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
this is good i like seeing this side of raven. thanks