Reviews for Instinct
engineergirl86 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
lol, I liked this.
Songbook12 chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
This is a great story

I wouldnt report you... Even if i knew how
Slippery Tummy chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Lol. Its "that time of month" while reading this at 12:03am. What the crap Robin?!why are you tracking a girls period? What is wrong with robin? I kmow hes oc,but he should still be humane. Really. This story is funny though and i like ot. Update soon!
ST Out! War!
Aerilin chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This. Is. Amazing.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I feel EXACTLY THAT SAME WAY about drying off after a bath. (Shower in my case, almost exclusively, since I'm kinda too big to use a bathtub comfortably ... they're just too short.) I will stand in the shower and use the washcloth to dry off as thoroughly as possible before stepping out and going at it with the towel. And I make sure that our towels are all BIG enough and FLUFFY enough to suck up any latent moisture. And still - STILL - I prefer lounging around in our room, unclothed, under the ceiling fan, until I feel COMPLETELY dry. I get it, Rae, really I do.

Heh. Timid's approach to 'hiding' isn't very practical, is it?

Well, well. That's a novel take on things. One night a month, eh? Yeah, I would want to keep that tidbit secret, too. Being vulnerable on a regular schedule isn't something one's enemies should know about.

Heh. 'Unchained-Emotion Raven' is kinda cute, in a silly way.

HAHAHAH! Does her attire "bother" him? Depends on your definition of "bother". Parts of him are getting VERY bothered, I imagine.

A mightily-flustered Robin is a very amusing thing. Go for it.

Loved this chapter!
craizypet chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
ok, im so there and reading it!
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Oh god...I love this. So hard. Written extremely well.

Elodie~
Azhmyr Athena Le-Fay chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
love it
Azhmyr Athena Le-Fay chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
i usally wait till the end to review but i just have to tell u how can they be ooc when in the show it never happened so how would anyone no if they are ooc they never did this so ya i think u did just fine so if anyone says its ooc then just say what i said cause no1 nos if they are or not and this is ur story so ya and its great
temporalcontrol chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
this is good i like seeing this side of raven. thanks
Taeniaea chapter 3 . 9/9/2008
great story
Aileene chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
I have loved this idea and the way you have run with it makes me love it all the more.

Poor Raven, she doesn't know she is about to get ambushed...or maybe I should feel more sorry for Robin, not quite sure yet :)

-Aileene