Reviews for Dreaming of Death
RandomFangirl2 chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
I like your style of writing, this is intense! Please update soon, this fic is too good to have to wait! Also, I want to see how Raph's doing, having just gotten needle stabbed :P Thank you for writing such amazing works of art!
RedWritingRebel chapter 8 . 12/14/2012
okaaaaaaay. Jeez. I don't know who to feel worse for now, they'll all tearing my heart apart. That was sad. "No, Leo. He wanted us to live. That's why he took the hit." ... goosebumps. Numbing, wonderful goosebumps. This story just keeps getting better and better.
And then that ending! agh, darn you. I'm so tempted to read the next chapter, right now... but I'm out of coffee. Lol
RedWritingRebel chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
what the hell is wrong with Raph?! oh right... *refers to chapter one* the nightmares. You are just killing me here! This story... it's just so... engrossing. I can feel everything building up to something. Something bad.
And I know this review sorta sucks, but it's late here. And I LOVE this friggin story so much! x.x
RedWritingRebel chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
Best. Chapter. Yet. xD
Loved the interaction and dialogue between Mikey and Raph in this one! Things just keep getting more complicated and deep, the tension stretching... just what will happen when it breaks?
Off to read more!
RedWritingRebel chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
Agh, finally have some time to read more of this!
And might I just say, not boring in the least. Very good inner look at Leo, the further I got into the chapter, the more I felt I could feel Leo's pain. Love this story and can't wait til I can read more. ;)
In The Clouds chapter 10 . 9/26/2012
"Woah, Raph is becoming rather difficult to live with." She said, hoping to be nominated for the Understatement of the Year award.

I'm no medical expert, but drugging him forever can't be a good solution. No wonder Mikey is upset - and I really feel for Mikey in this chapter. I think you do a great job of making him completely in-character despite the difficult situation he's in. I also feel for Don's face, but it's a different kind of feel. ;P

I know exactly what you mean with the whole "I have some important scenes all laid out, but getting there is fuzzy," thing. My advice would be: If you feel some of the fuzzy is really important and needs to be written out, or if you suddenly feel inspiration for the fuzzy, then write it (it's work of course, but we readers will enjoy it)! But, if inspiration just isn't there, always remember that you have it within your power to tell your readers the facts, rather than show them scenes. For instance, if Leo and Raph have a discussion and it doesn't end well, instead of writing out the scene, just write that Leo and Raph had a discussion and it didn't end well! Sometimes it's less effective, but other times it's a great tool for getting to the heart of a story, and the good reader will be able to fill in the blanks for themselves.

Anyways, you probably already knew all that, but hey, sometimes it's nice to have a reminder. Looking forward to updates so we can eventually figure out how to fix this poor family! ;) Or, you know, push them even further off the cliff. Whatever the case may be. Thanks for writing!
RedWritingRebel chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Another great chapter! I just love the suspense you're building. And the awkwardness between the brothers, the tension. Too good! :D And yes, I am going to review every one of these chapters, cause this is amazing writing.
RedWritingRebel chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Short and sweet! Okay, well not 'sweet' in a good, fluffy way, but in a sickly satisfying way. Another wonderful chapter! :D
RedWritingRebel chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Burn cereal? WTH, how does someone even do that? Made me ROLF! :)
On a more serious note. . . Oh, the tension! You stretched it out to the point that I thought everything was going to snap; and this is only chapter two o_O That is very impressive. Again, I love how you write, you had me eagerly tearing through the words then wishing I hadn't read so fast. lol. Just really, really good work here! :D
RedWritingRebel chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
This is SO good! I am in love with this story already. Your writing is beautiful, suspenseful and engrossing. You gave just enough away in this chapter to set the mood and give an idea of the plot's conflict and not only caught my interest, but HOOKED ME! Incredible work, I will definitely be reading more :D
Vela513 chapter 9 . 9/8/2012
Argh! What's happened to Casey? What's happened to Raph? Please keep writing on this! I need to know! This is really good angst, btw.
In The Clouds chapter 8 . 5/9/2012
Dun dun DUN! Nice way to end, there. :D

I'm very happy that IT LIIIIIIIVES! And I enjoyed this chapter a lot, too. Obviously, there's a lot of angst going on here, but I feel that you're handling everybody's emotions very well. The showdown between Leo and Mike was fun (er, maybe "fun" is not the best word choice here, but...) to read. Given the ending, I expect the next chapter is going to be quite a ride!
Willow Pierce chapter 7 . 12/25/2011
i like your story cant wait to read the end of it :)
In The Clouds chapter 5 . 11/22/2011
Wow, I sure didn't expect this to be updated! But I'm so very happy that you are continuing this!
Lola chapter 5 . 11/22/2011
This is the first time I've come across this story. And I have to say that I'm really, really, really hoping you'll update this again soon. Not to sound perverse, but I really enjoy stories where Splinter is gone and the brothers have to figure out where to go from there. It has the potential to really change the dynamics, especially for Leo.

I feel for Mikey and Leo especially in this case. Mikey is obviously traumitized and Leo now feels even more responisibilty than he did before.

You're writing was so good that I didn't even notice the quality at first because I was immediately sucked into the story and the characters. Well done.

Please update this again soon!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »