Reviews for Trials of the Heart, Inbetween 1:Anything for you
haleyskywalker2 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
rawr! Very romantic! :D

Love this short one shot story! Now onto the next story! :D
DarthBetty chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
I don't like it and I don't like the fact that you are making Ob-Wan into some sissy. It seems as though he might want to be with a guy or something. I can unsderstand the whole "first time jedi stuff" but this is dumb. I dont like the dialoge either. Sorry, feel free to tell me you dont agree.
Seamus Mcfly chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
this was so good

go obi go obi lol
TheShadowStabber chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Too short! The story was very well written, an almost spartian lack of description typical of this perticular type of fanfic. I liked it a lot, though, with a few more adjectives and varied sentance structure it would've been perfect. Encore!
Jonathan is a jerk chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Jedi arent allowe dto get ,aried
ScrewtheJediCode786 chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Despite my major headache I have decided to leave you a review, aren't you happy? lol Anyway this was great!
mikigm31 chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Aw. So cute. A perfect bridge between two stories. Thankyou. I've said it before and I'll keep on saying it, I love your stories!
someone chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
wow! That was definitely hot!
Katie chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
nice interlude...love the story..very sweet and tender...good work morgy!
AMAPADME chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
So beautiful. Tender and beautiful.
Padawan Sydney Bristow chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
YAY! I really liked this! You did an awesome job of writing in this story - I liked the fact that it wasn't TOO explicit but it was a "nice amount"..I dunno how to say that. haha! Well, I loved it!
Countess Jackman chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
This was so good! It was really sweet and just absolutely perfect! I'm not kidding you! It rocked! Go Obi-Wan and Hailey! Rock on and live forever!
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
cool chapter!

Jade
LVB chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Once again, lazy with the signing in.

Perfect, as always KD! Esp. loved this bit- "She wrapped her feet around his pants leg and pulled them off using both her toes and a little bit of the Force."

You must have a great beta...jokes haha. Good summary though ;)

Great fic, nice and sweet and *so* Obi-Wan!