Reviews for Take Care
morgana07 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
A great, well-written story. The emotional depth was perfect. I liked the scenes with Dick and Bruce.
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
This was nice, I liked it.

-Creative Spark
Rosadina chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
That last line was awesome! YOu know, I really really love when the relationship between Dick and Bruce isn't so sad and angst-filled. This hit the spot!
mystjade chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
you almost nade me cry. which is quite a feat considering only one book has ever done that to me befor. But don;t worry it was a good thing, perhaps even a great thing. I love this story!

I love how you get inside Dicks alfreads and bruce's heads. You make them into a faimly, well still keeping true to there nature.

I used to have thoughts simuler to dicks regarding being a reguler, at a restraunt. As a child i counsiderd it ot be a mark of faimlirty and status, to be coveted. I no longer think that way, but Dicks thoughts were so akin to mine, I thought it bore repeating.
Phaze chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Awe what a nice story. I know it took me a while to getting around to reading it, but as always, I was happy I did. When Dick wrapped his arms around Alfred, I almost cried. Very well done again. Thanks for sharing, and when it comes to your Bat Family stories, yeah I am a regular here too.
Richiefic chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Powerful yet understated. I especially liked how you managed to cover such an emotive topic whilst keeping everyone nicely in character. A lovely family vinegrette - and Bruce ordering a burgar *and* chocolate cake was priceless!
pmaniac chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
That last line was just adorable.

This was cute. I think these three men - especially Dick and Bruce - have an indescribable relationship with each other that I can only imagine is almost impossible to capture. Well, you do it, and you do it very well indeed. And thanks for not forgetting Al, who is all-too-often pushed into the background of one of these stories.

One thing, though. I know the occasional swear word is likely to come up in a real situation like this, and I know a reason that you don't see it in the comics is that - for most the part, anyway - they can't write it without those ridiculous **'s being put in. But when Dick swore in this, it kind of broke the flow of the story. Perhaps it's just me, but it does seem a little out of character.

S'just something I noticed. Other than that, once again, some lovely story telling and I look forward to more of your work :)
Cozette chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Awesome.. J'adore this kind of fic.. It Rocks!
LeahBlueEyes chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Very nice. I really love how you keep everyone's relationship in perspective. Keep up the good word, and I can't wait to read more.
ArtisticAbandon chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
This is another beautiful and amazingly well-written vignette, as always. You’ve captured the essence of what Dick would go through on the anniversary and how he tries to cope with it. I don’t think I’ve really read before now a Dick-centred story that has focused as strongly on his nightmares and their impact on his life as does this one. This story has added a whole new dimension to Dick’s character in my mind. All in all, that’s a job well done!

SahRae