Reviews for The Final Gift
Desert Child chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Heart-breaking. ...yet it makes sense Garak would do something like that. Thank you for posting this beautiful tale.
Alexandra chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Its a good idea I like the general story but the way the characters talk to each other is wrong. this sounds fake and rushed. But the idea is good.
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Dark,but you.
Frank Toadfish chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
This story made me cry! It was really well written, and very emotional as well. Well done. :)
Copper Kestrel chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Oh, wow, that's... so very harshly beautiful. The way it's all through O'Brien's eyes, and the way you describe everything so simply, yet so accurately. I really feel that you've captured these characters brilliantly - including Garak and Worf - and your last lines practically made me cry.

Thank you for this.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
A great story. Very good.
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
wow, man, that was so amazing! I so very nearly cried along with the chief in the end. You kept my two favorite characters perfectly in character, and the idea with Miles having been in stasis and gets a recount of the past 4 years from his friend, is just ingenious! You did a wonderful work here, and I'm glad to know there's someone out there who appreciates Julian's and O'Brien's friendship the way I do ;)

Thanks a million times for writing and posting this! I'll put it one my favorites.

-Xtin
lauren hedgehog chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
aw... :'(

Lovely work
It's me get over it chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Wow! That was so good, wiat good isn't appropriate, somehting like fabulous seems to do this more justice! Never considered there to be such a darkside to Julian. And also found Worf's little "Picard Maneuver" entertaining in amongst all all this sadness.
RavenDove chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
This is so bang on for characterization. I love thet way you tell it as well. I've plotted out a few else world story lines in my life, but I haven't had the curage to write them. After reading this one I think I should.

Lyda Mae (RavenDove) Huff
Shandrial chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Well oh my, how very sad! Poor Julian! It's a well thought out idea though, just very sad. But I guess it's supposed to be, heh. Nice story.
VirginsBurnAlot chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
I can't beleive i red all that and it wasnt slash. Im proud of me. That must mean it was gd. Yes.
ellennar chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
That was very powerful and quite 'in character' I think. Thank you even if I am sniffling now...
Celtic Knot chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
This is the first fanfic that's made me cry in a very long time. I'm sitting here blubbering like a baby!

"Even if he could tell Worf, could he make him understand? That the entire idea of germ warfare sickened him less than what Starfleet had done to the soul of one young man?" ::wails:: That line is probably the saddest thing I've ever read!

This story is absolutely beautiful, even dealing with such ugly subjects. Julian has always been my favorite character, and you captured him perfectly.
Teri chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Outstanding. All of the characters seemed just right to me, especially Garek. I could see Julian in that sort of position too. Very nice work!