Reviews for War Horn
Kimberly chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Hey, I loved the poem. Do you perchance know what happened to Mandy the O's fanfiction? She hasn't updated in nearly two years. Or do you know where I can read what she ahd already written before restarting on ffnet?
Sharidaken Tranqity chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Okay it's not that bad, but please try to do more. Also I see your a drakan fan to. I only have the game Drakan: The ancient gates. I rocks. Also you should read my story Fan Fiction 2: The Battle for Earth. It's a good story. Also you would understand it because it has Drakan in there. Also Arokh in the story is also my dragon to that we share souls with. If you want to know what happen with Rynn email me and I'll tell you. Also it has two others like Panzer Dragoon: Orta & Turok: Evolution so check it out. Arokh will be in it.
windowpane chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Very nice but rather short. Over all I liked it a lot. You're not a bad poet at all; I guess that's what you get from reading Shaksphere constantly.

Sarjean Valjean

P.S. Shaye, I could use a little explination towards why you call yourself "Amora". But anyways, Erik loves you.