Reviews for What Happens In LA Stays In LA
sylversylvan chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
This story's good so far, but I wanted to point out, he introduces himself as James Evans in the beginning, and as Zach in the end? When did he change it?
lynnsophie12 chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
I love stories like this,but there so hard to find, anyways this is probably one of the best I've found so far.
FrequencyQueen chapter 8 . 10/31/2007
Its funny for Harry to go anime punk - is he going to get into cos-play now? I like the vampire ancestor bit. Are you going to have him live with them? I would think they will advise him about what's going on with the creature scene in LA?
Coffe-And-Sugar chapter 8 . 6/29/2006
This is an amazing story, but what happened to the rest of the chapters? I don't see many stories like this one and I am really looking forward to more of your writing. I like how you portrayed Harry and his need to discover if he is more than the savior of the wizarding world.
Lilliyanna chapter 8 . 12/29/2005
This is a awesome story u should keep writing it hope you UPDATE SOON

~Helena~
PhoenixWytch chapter 8 . 12/6/2005
I really like this! Look forward to reading more!
Unique Dark Rose chapter 8 . 11/6/2005
ARE YOU EVER GOING TO UPDATE! IT HAS BEEN OVER 3 MONTHS! uPDATE ALREADY!
emma chapter 8 . 10/11/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND UP DATE SON.
twisteddagger chapter 8 . 9/28/2005
Cool story and plot!
Rose chapter 8 . 8/31/2005
I LOVE IT! This story is AMAZING! Could you please update soon? PLEASE?
wuthie16 chapter 8 . 8/15/2005
it's a pretty good story. though in a weird way.

please continue.

cheers! ;p
Nova chapter 8 . 7/31/2005
I'm really liking this story and there seems to be a lot of characters names are taken form Amelia Atwater-Rhodes books. Then again I get nothing again that but I havn't seen anything about it on your notes (Sorry if there is and I missied, its late).

I can't wait til the next character and watching Nikolas, Kris and Harry realationship. And that Dumbledore going to say about Harry meeting them.
Sakura Sango chapter 8 . 7/29/2005
Hey there! This is such a wonderful story so far. Keep it up. I can't wait to read more. Till the next chapter I shall be waiting.
katastropheee chapter 8 . 7/28/2005
wow...

nice job so far

shocking, really

please update soon

cheers,

-KattyKoo-
The Magic Bringer chapter 8 . 7/28/2005
Won't it seem a little sus that they r bros. Maybe they'll have ben separated at birth or summat?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »