Reviews for Ever After
Have to say that I find Harry's attachment to Snape strange and uncalled for at this juncture. At what point did Snape actually save his life? During the Quidditch match? He attempted but it was never shown that his efforts did any actual good. He tried to have his godfather Kissed by a Dementor in Third Year and threatened to poison him Fourth Year (yes, true this was obviously an empty threat but Harry didn't seem to know that at the time). I've never been a big believer in the 'Harry loves Snape because he's the only person in the Wizarding World that treats him like crap' theory- mostly because if that was the case I would seriously worry for the kid's mental stability. No one should ever want a relationship with someone that has so little regard for them. Snape has not shown that he cares about Harry and more importantly Harry has never shown that he cared about Snape. I think this story could have worked a lot better if there was a slower build to the relationship. Allow Snape to realize that he had been wrong about Harry. Have Snape change from being a generally awful person (because truth be told, at this point there is no 'hidden truth' to Snape, only a bitter and unhappy past) and become someone worthy of Harry's respect and then love. Finally, this obviously subject to the individual but I also have a hard time believing that a recent rape victim is suddenly eager to invite another man into his bed. Even if he had a reason to trust Snape, he might want a reassuring presence but the act of wanting him in the same bed seems odd to me.
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 11 . 9/2/2016
no, fue tierno, triste, emocionante, y ademas super divertido el juego de la botella! me gusto mucho :D
Wolfisis chapter 11 . 2/1/2014
Not bad I loved it.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
Thank you for writing this. It was pretty good. The transitions left a bit to be desired and at times made it seem like huge chunks were missing from the story.
SparklingBoobs chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
What. The. Fuck? Not a shout... Not angry. But generally confused as hell. What was the POINT of this story? Seriously... I'm just... Speechless? I hate to say this but this was just... Awful. I mean, between the entire story having no plot, but the grammar and structure of the story was just a huge train wreck. Important events were moving too fast and bullshit events were drawn out into boredom. It wasn't romantic, dramatic, angsty, or even a hurt/comfort really. It was just kind of a joke of a fanfiction. Just complete random shit thrown into a story.

I'm not trying to be mean, but I just really wanted to know if this was a planned out fanfic or if this was just some random thoughts thrown into one story and they just didn't fit. This comments above are just my opinion, okay? Don't take it personally. Please. Some people may have liked this story, some even love it. I'm just not one of them. Sorry.
FatesMistake chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
I know this might seem odd, or slightly insulting, but I have to ask: Where on Earth did you get the idea that Harry Potter has DARK BROWN hair? I have come across this idea at least two dozen times and still find myself confused by it. Even the actor who plays the character has BLACK hair. Where does the idea stem?
loverboysgirl chapter 11 . 5/15/2012
wow
helga1967 chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
it's entretaining to see Harry Potter and his friends in more actual and fun way to act.
Rori Potter chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
Brilliant!
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 11 . 5/27/2011
This was very cute I love this ending!
Transantlanticism chapter 11 . 2/12/2011
Wow. Was there even a plot to this thing?
Yuukahhx chapter 10 . 10/9/2010
Erhh... Isn't harry potter a english movie? Why is there Japanese popping outta no where? That's kinda weird... But nice job on your writing this story!
AkiraNatsume chapter 11 . 8/24/2010
Hmmm... Interesting. Need to take a bath. GTG.
Rika100 chapter 11 . 1/9/2010
I like it.

Good story
TalaDentro chapter 11 . 9/3/2009
The japanese and the sex scene between Ron and Hermione kinda came out of left field. Well, the whole story was kind of random. Switch from drama to comic relief was a bit abrupt. I mean, don't get me wrong, I loved it, laughed my tuckus off. In fact, I'm going to go look for the sequel right now!