Reviews for Ever After
Wolfisis chapter 11 . 2/1/2014
Not bad I loved it.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
Thank you for writing this. It was pretty good. The transitions left a bit to be desired and at times made it seem like huge chunks were missing from the story.
SparklingBoobs chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
What. The. Fuck? Not a shout... Not angry. But generally confused as hell. What was the POINT of this story? Seriously... I'm just... Speechless? I hate to say this but this was just... Awful. I mean, between the entire story having no plot, but the grammar and structure of the story was just a huge train wreck. Important events were moving too fast and bullshit events were drawn out into boredom. It wasn't romantic, dramatic, angsty, or even a hurt/comfort really. It was just kind of a joke of a fanfiction. Just complete random shit thrown into a story.

I'm not trying to be mean, but I just really wanted to know if this was a planned out fanfic or if this was just some random thoughts thrown into one story and they just didn't fit. This comments above are just my opinion, okay? Don't take it personally. Please. Some people may have liked this story, some even love it. I'm just not one of them. Sorry.
FatesMistake chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
I know this might seem odd, or slightly insulting, but I have to ask: Where on Earth did you get the idea that Harry Potter has DARK BROWN hair? I have come across this idea at least two dozen times and still find myself confused by it. Even the actor who plays the character has BLACK hair. Where does the idea stem?
loverboysgirl chapter 11 . 5/15/2012
helga1967 chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
it's entretaining to see Harry Potter and his friends in more actual and fun way to act.
Rori Potter chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 11 . 5/27/2011
This was very cute I love this ending!
Transantlanticism chapter 11 . 2/12/2011
Wow. Was there even a plot to this thing?
Yuukahhx chapter 10 . 10/9/2010
Erhh... Isn't harry potter a english movie? Why is there Japanese popping outta no where? That's kinda weird... But nice job on your writing this story!
AkiraNatsume chapter 11 . 8/24/2010
Hmmm... Interesting. Need to take a bath. GTG.
Rika100 chapter 11 . 1/9/2010
I like it.

Good story
TalaDentro chapter 11 . 9/3/2009
The japanese and the sex scene between Ron and Hermione kinda came out of left field. Well, the whole story was kind of random. Switch from drama to comic relief was a bit abrupt. I mean, don't get me wrong, I loved it, laughed my tuckus off. In fact, I'm going to go look for the sequel right now!
Sabaku no Sable chapter 11 . 2/24/2009
the whole 'he wont wake up' thing made me laugh even if it was a serious moment.
15lovemeforwhoiam15 chapter 3 . 11/4/2008
this is one of the worest storys i have ever read. yes it has a good plot but it needs to be re-writen.