Reviews for Unforgiven
Cateagle chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
Well, that was an interesting twist indeed. I wonder if Leo's conception was consensual or not? Knowing Draco's apparent attitude toward Hermione, I could see it happening either way. I hope you'll add another chapter or two and cover this in detail. For that matter, what happens when Leo finds Hermione?

These two chapters are good reading in and of themselves, but they suggest plenty of possibilities for a sequel and/or a prequel.

Good reading!
Severine Child chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
Not sure where exactly you plan to take this story but I really like the beginning. The idea with the kid being Draco's son is pretty cool. I really hope you write more!
Aria327 chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
interesting...i like it. i'm kind of confused as to how everyone ended up where they are, but i figure i'll find that out soon, considering this is only the first chapter. anyway, keep writing because it's good.

as to your review on my story (kneazles, anyone?) yes, it is supposed to be funny, but i don't know if i would put it in the parody category. and i'm glad you liked the plot and everything because it was my first story and i wasn't sure how i wanted to write it. oh, and i know the battle scene is cheesy-it was my hardest chapter to write. but, oh well. thanks for reviewing.

Lei454 chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
WOAH. i love this. except the first chapter was so Chuck Pahkdsjfklsdjf written and then this...wasn't...Chuck Pahlskjdlfjdk written.

yayy i want the POTC soundtrack too!

duh duh dun dun duh dun. you can't really sing music, can you?

- lei.
Alenor chapter 2 . 6/15/2005
um interesting, very interesting. hermione and draco have a secret love child...oh, did hermione tell harry about leo? and how will draco act when he talks to hermione or something like that? this is interesting. and it's a good story so yeah, cya next time.
Alenor chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
hm, interesting story. i like it so far, can't wait for more, cya later.