Reviews for First Cut is the Deepest
Daring Shadow chapter 8 . 9/11/2005
Oh my gosh, all I can say is that you've done a completely wonderful job on these last two chapters FD! That was a little gross when Dartz had kissed her on the lips though. Eww, I mean, he's like over ten thousand years old for crying out loud! It's a good thing that they don't exactly share emotions towards one another because then that's just plainly wrong!

Well, anyways, for this story I think that the coupling of both Amelda and Rika is completely adorable! Very very nice couple for this story...! (I like typing the dot dot dot thing) but Amelda's soul has been taken away by that Seal? Oh my gosh, that is like so sad! He does come back in the series though so it's all still good! or atleast, I think that he did...

Okay, whatever with that thought because I just don't remember a darn thing! Sorry, I wasn't paying much attention to that series in the first place so I guess that I wouldn't know much! lol

Well, actually, I do remember a lot of things but some have just seemed to have slipped my mind...

Well, anyways, I'm going to read like two chapters a day through this week! If not more. I guess that's because I'm just completely stupid because I wait till late at night before I start reading anything and then I become too frickin tired!...besides, school is tomorrow and it's already way past midnight here! Atleast I'm actually able to finish all of my homework though! lol

Well, anyways, goodbye for now.
Daring Shadow chapter 6 . 9/10/2005
These last six chapters were fantastic FD!...even though I'm not exactly a huge fan of Amelda. In fact, I honestly don't like him one bit at all but I am loving your story so far! I love the fact the Rika has come up with the idea to decorate the building by basing it all on the beach. I just love the beach!...all except for the frickin sharks. lol

They're still cool animals though!

Well, anyways, that's just so sad that Rika had viewed the tragic scene of her parent's death when she was only a mere child. That has probably destroyed her!...and Dartz isn't helping her one bit.

I think that was quite terrible of him to do that to Rika the other night though! He's such a freak!...that needs to just grow up.

Well, anyways, I'm going to read the rest tomorrow because I'm just plainly exausted right now!...only got like three hours of sleep last night, like usual, and it's getting late! I just thought that I should send you a review first before I get off of the computer and collapse on the couch. lol

Goodbye for now FD.
crysinna chapter 14 . 7/17/2005
awesome! but the endings a bit sad. please tell me u will make a sequel where the 2 end up together? pwetty pwease? i'll be waiting! .
Spottedstripe chapter 14 . 7/6/2005
WOW! Man I luv you and your story SO MUCH! But what about Amelda? I was kinda expecting them to get back together...that sux. Ah well, u outta do another story with Amelda or etter yet VALON! I'd luv to see a story about Valon done by u!

Your biggest Fan,

Spottedstripe
Corn- The OTHER White Meat chapter 13 . 7/2/2005
Kit: That was one of the most beautiful descriptions I have ever found.
Corn- The OTHER White Meat chapter 12 . 6/24/2005
Kit: ARGH! And it was getting so good too! UPDATE PLEASE SOON! I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPENS!
Corn- The OTHER White Meat chapter 10 . 6/24/2005
Kit: Literally 'losing your mind' or figurativly? (I can't spell that)
Corn- The OTHER White Meat chapter 7 . 6/24/2005
Kit: Actually, I saw a good bit of symbolism between the song and the chapter.
Corn- The OTHER White Meat chapter 2 . 6/24/2005
Kit: Whoa...creepy.
Spottedstripe chapter 12 . 6/21/2005
Ok, that's three compliments! That was so a compliment Dartx! Don't deny it! Anyway that was a cool chapter! I love the song Breathe No More too. Keep going, I hope Amelda will come and help her soon!
someonesmemory chapter 11 . 6/21/2005
i like it it alot
Spottedstripe chapter 11 . 6/20/2005
Yup! That's 2 compliments! Woh! Dartz is going soft on us! I love this chapter, it brings out a lot in Kiaba, like a different side! Wonder what Raphael is unna do! UPDATE!
Spottedstripe chapter 10 . 6/19/2005
This chapter is one of your best-sure it was short but it was awesome! I want more angst, HAHAHAHA! Sorry I've had to much coffee*blushes*, UPDATE!
Spottedstripe chapter 9 . 6/18/2005
I like it! Finally I see a little Mai action, I can't wait to see what she does to Kaiba! Update soon!
Khalia-sama chapter 8 . 6/14/2005
Poor Rika! I feel so bad for her right now. This was such an excellent chapter! Please update as soon as possible!

Ja ne!