Reviews for Capturing a Thief's Heart
4Eva Dreaming chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
Oh my fish I'm so sorry... Your life seems really hard I hope everything works out, your such a str
4Eva Dreaming chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
WHAT INUYASHA YOU ASS I CAN'T BELEIVE YOUR JUST GOING TO USE KAGOME LIKE THAT?! Well I hope Kagkme doesn't spill anything else, her dads rep. Seems like its on the line...
4Eva Dreaming chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
I seriously love this and Kagome entered! The idea is great! It reminds me of this movie I watched once about the girl who loved to rock climb she and her two friends (one a mechanic and one who video taped everything (he wanted to be a director I think)) robbed her moms bank which just got new security so that she could pay for her dads medical bills I think because he go in a rock climbing accident. It was an amazing movie! :D
4Eva Dreaming chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Okay this is REALLY bugging me its a cool idea and great chapte but "Inu Yasha" is one word it should be Inuyasha or even InuYasha NOT two! Also "Sesh-omaru" isn't right either, is one word no dash. It should be Seshomaru. Also in his story a they just humans?
Big Hero 6 fan chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
So what happens next?
Black Wolf-Dog chapter 4 . 7/3/2007
this is really good so far! good thing kagome made that slip, for Inuyasha anyway. update soon!

Black Wolf-Dog
xxblackkiraraxx chapter 4 . 6/10/2007
hello!

this is an awesome story! i hope inuyasha doesn't do something stupid to hurt kagome too. but seriously you can do whatever with this story (almost) just dont make it go too fast. i really like it! i was writing a fanfic actually pretty close to this. i'll post it later.

-xxblackkiraraxx
LoVe23 chapter 4 . 5/27/2007
I just read 3 & 4 and I really liked it...can't wait to read more!
O-Mega Lead chapter 3 . 5/23/2007
I am starting to really like this even though I wasn't sure at the beginning because I like the hanyo aspect. On the bright side, it works out better how you set things up and I am getting very interested. I cannot wait for the update and good job so far.
hewhodoesnotlogin chapter 3 . 5/23/2007
poor guy...
neko-hanyou12 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
can't wait for the next chapter! keep up with the awesome work!
Brittany chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
That was great! update soon
Brunette07 chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
aw! Poor inu! He's crying! Love the story! Keep writing!
thexgreatxtriplexc chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Ooh, awesome chapter! Please update soon! This story is awesome!
EvilLilPrincess chapter 1 . 6/7/2005