Reviews for Health Class
WarriorKnight chapter 8 . 3/19/2011
Are you please, please, please, please, please going to finish it? (come on, I don't normally beg) \

This is a great story, and I live the plot.

Keep writing!

Sincerely,

WarriorKnight
garbit chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
...oh dear. Dear Nealan is a perv. Poor Kel. Please don't put me on the alert for saying that. Write on!
Silver Princess chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Please Please finish this Fan Fic! :)
sokkr-rox chapter 8 . 2/11/2010
Again, I know that this story is discontinued, but it's not very niceto end on a cliffhanger. I mean, it makes me want to scream! Maybe you could use your superior not-eighth-grade writing skills to just finish it off. Just do one more chapter that completely ends it all. It could be a totally depressing, kinda happy, or ending confused, or whatever, but just end it! Otherwise I will go crazy trying to imagine what you would end it with!
ElenaThayet1231 chapter 8 . 11/22/2009
This is possibly one of the most humorous fics i've read! I'm sorry to hear that it's on hiatus... it truly is a good fic, though!

I've always enjoyed your stories, but i understand how the pressures of life can keep us from writing...I hope you do continue to write in the future (not necessarily just this)

Elena (aka thayet1231, but i think i've already commented on this fic earlier, so it has to be unsigned :P)
studentofwords chapter 8 . 6/8/2009
Come on! This is great! Pick it back up and please update!
studentofwords chapter 7 . 6/8/2009
Boric and Diego are genius! Love 'em!
studentofwords chapter 5 . 6/8/2009
It was still pretty funny! I love it!
Lady Allana Solo chapter 8 . 6/8/2009
What happens?
Lady Allana Solo chapter 5 . 6/8/2009
I like it! Perfect situation, kinda like babysitting certification. My health class was different- we didn't have the fake baby thing.
Lady Allana Solo chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Perfect. How embarrassing! How embarrassing. Well, they do need to know some of the body issues. LOL!
Kayti chapter 8 . 3/4/2009
I'm bad at reviewing, but good story
anonymous chapter 8 . 2/17/2009
Um... your summary says that this story is complete, but it's not, so you might want to fix that. I've read this and reviewed many times, under the pen name Ivy of Olau. The only reason I didn't do this now, is because I can only review a chapter once. It was a really good fic, though!
pageleaf chapter 8 . 2/16/2009
This is actually a good story! You know, you just might turn me on the whole not liking Kel/Neal thing, but I still like Kel/ Dom and Neal/ Yuki fics better.
pageleaf chapter 5 . 2/16/2009
Oh, by the way, "I don't own this" in Spanish is "No soy el propietario de este." Don't forget, the "e" in "el," and the second "e" in "este" both have accent marks over them, in case you ever take Spanish. Very good writing, tough. I like the stry, so far.