Reviews for You Might Think
WelcomeToTheAsylum chapter 17 . 1/2
Very nice, cheers.
SiriuslyMoonlight chapter 17 . 4/9/2013
Very good!
I read the sequel, too bad that a chapter is missing :'(
DeepCrimson76 chapter 7 . 8/4/2010
The idea behind this fic is very good but I think it would have made a better one-shot or short fic. The first chapter or two I liked, apart from James' idiocy (acting like a 12 year old girl in front of his crush? Really?). But it went downhill from there. The plot is rambling too much and I don't think you know where you're going with it. The ending is too obvious. The characters aren't planned. Some of their actions and thoughts don't make sense and are contradictory. The marauders don't act like normal teenage boys and they are downright childish at times. Sirius seems so confident so why would he need Remus to reassure him? Why is he acting normal one moment and a five year old girl the next? Why isn't Peter included more? They obviously trusted him more than this if they were friend with him for years and made him a secret keeper.
Angel Frog chapter 6 . 4/16/2009
I have a bad brain. Very, very bad. When Sirius thought about Peter being tutored, one thing immediately popped into my head.

"Hey guys, I'm off to the vet to get tutored!"
sophia chapter 17 . 2/4/2009
this story was brilliant! you're very good at writing humour
MarauderetteLily chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Well, THAT's something you dont read everyday! Remus passing out? about him being in love withh sirius? too funny!
Rubik's Cubed chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Love your story its completely awesome...
LadyAJ chapter 17 . 5/20/2008
I love this story! Just wanted to let you know - off to read the sequel now!
LDNatalie chapter 17 . 1/10/2008
I LOVED THIS!

I even did a fangirl sqeal over: “If, if you’re just a phase…then it’s always a full moon.”

Gorgeous!
Rem10124 chapter 17 . 12/30/2007
this was really cute
bookofdoom chapter 7 . 9/1/2007
sirius and james are both a special kind of stupid, aren't they? loving the fic so far and i'm going on to read the rest now. :)

Gotta admit, I agree with peter; how DOES james pass any of his tests? dear lord, he has a bad case of selective intelligence.
SetTheTruthFree chapter 17 . 8/9/2007
hehe just cuz i forgot to say it before (i tihnk i was still going on about normal people)

I really really really really really really (insert 'x' amount of reallys there) loved this story

i think it was brilliant
SetTheTruthFree chapter 16 . 8/9/2007
lol

Normal people are NO FUN watsoever

they like seriously suck

they're just like all normal and stufss...it's just weird...
SetTheTruthFree chapter 15 . 8/9/2007
poor Sirius, i guess he'll just have to deal with they fact that they get married...eventually xD
SetTheTruthFree chapter 14 . 8/9/2007
she's so damn evil

but all wells

she has a rite to think that about him, considering (if i did my math rite) she's gonna be dead in 3 years thanks to him